Falsification of fines videofiksatsii Krasnodar

January 18 rally in Krasnodar. Let everyone know that we do not put up with false resolutions and will defend its position!

So, Brothers and Sisters in misfortune!
The rally in protest of falsification violations of traffic regulations will be held next Saturday January 18 at 15:00.
Crop: distant parking on Red Square (100 Dzerzhinsky, from the MAGNET)
Route: Dzerzhinsky - & gt; Red - & gt; Hakkurate - & gt; Sedin - & gt; North - & gt; Yalta - & gt; Selezneva - & gt; Starokubanskaya (STSI)
You should have, "chain letters" and tape. Also welcome posters.
Without prejudice to the rules, organized convoy going to the emergency gang in the extreme right lane, at the request of possible signals.
The action will cover the 9-Channel! Also, please bring other channels, radio, newspapers!

(FLASH MOVIE)
video group vk vk.com/shtrafi_v_krasnodare

From komentov - & quot; Reporter voiced figure of "more than 100 drivers." 100 What ??? It is about every other driver edge, but such figures are, of course, in the local media did not announce one.
On the evident falsification of facts as silent even though they were told at the camera. & Quot;

more photos from the assembly point, if someone lay there, too.
Eto'o just full of fucked up, ladies and gentlemen, the next test the patience of the people. 1.pisma bureaucratic "Happiness»

2. tovarischi sufferers

3. Well as here without them)) jackals shameful ...

More of a group komentov vk - & quot; tell all the relatives, friends, colleagues. Write to the complaint. Cameras nothing to do with, is a fake information line cameras in the heart videofiksatsii - see examples in the photos of the band (as they say skasyachili not until the end of the original cut) & quot;

4 /

5 /
But cops jackals was surprisingly little, but that's a dick these scum have done in the shopping center parking lot, whose territory is considered to be private, it is not clear ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1390050858 [/ mergetime]
6 /
The column of cars (approximately 50-100) is sent to the registration authority building across town.
sfotkali vprikol my identity, we can see himself on the open spaces)

but 5th)

7 /
Disgruntled rob citizens)

8 / debris and even not bothering anyone, and that surprised all was quiet like

9 /
MDA uzh..75 pieces is hard, 30 slyshl and even forty, but 75 is fucked some,
I myself have - 4 500 (Article 2.9.12, well, like all the way)

10 /
and the pi ** p walked me through the entire manual, one can see that it is trash or something like that), I was beginning to suspect him in different sexual orinetatsii for my fotikom probably hunted))

11 /
So he luser

12. are the guarantors bez_opasnosti, bored)

And lastly - via dakrasnodar.ru/ «The government softened motorists protest, vowing to negotiate»

(FLASH MOVIE)

they soften the protest, motherfuckers, that the camera will shoot vozdushki soon.

fuck everything, add one that is.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting