Grout with glitter

How to start a repair for a man? I think that with a whisper-inspired favorite warm bed how she sees your cozy nest. You're lying, look at the ceiling and box office receipts in the brain beats: oboichki, parketik, tile krasivuschy, well ... zatirochka glitter. "You know, I saw this at home Masha, well, the one at the wedding Sidorov when throwing a bunch ..." Beyond the inhibition, the brain in horror, the eyes are afraid, but the hands, as we know it .. and where they disappear?
Option "do repairs, almost divorced," does not suit us, so save the nerves and the family budget. Thus, I suggest to all known portalovskim rukozhapam only beginning to spend more and rukozhopchikam smart-ass. In a good way, if there is one.
5 ph text.

If your pet wants to beautiful and unusual, offer her a dream itself, but rather also realize personally) Then, the next time she'll think twice about as if it needed "podvypodverty" and react with greater understanding to your capabilities in the context of its desires) In general, I am in the process of the emergence of a tile in the hallway and kitchen, I realized that I needed grout with vital "to blyastyashkami." Internet unequivocally told me that there are any. And just as strongly voiced by the price tag. At this my enthusiasm markedly poissyak: most-cheap additive for grouts (cement that that epoxy) reaches more than 1,500 thousand pe. Subject dubbing puzzled me for a few days, however, the options found on the forums: "rolling in, that comes to hand" and "Fuck cares?" Some did not suit me.
It was finally absorbed a lot of information for the production of sequins / cutting techniques latter / SNIP and other unnecessary information. Tile and bright, as if did not want to take a light grout body rejected the idea to wash the floors with a toothbrush - was acquired by contrasting grout color "wenge". Sequins, rather superfine glitter was purchased in the store for creativity (it is often used for the currently fashionable enthusiasms - soap making and embossing) for 134 rubles per 20 ml, which is more than enough for 15 squares.
Fotik effect transfer refused. But you can believe me on word that nice?

He measures out the sewing thimble, kneaded within a quantity of 1 square meter of tiles. On all grout as usual Vodicka, stirring, ugvazdakivanie all dry and then wet cleaning.

Total cost: Price sparkles with trowel mix - a little over 300 pe traffic tyrneta red knees, disgruntled outrage cats.
Outcome measures: nice shimmer sequins, while washing the floors are not washed out on feline fins are not seen.
Expediency: doubtful) But girly "want", carefully push in the framework of common sense, satisfied.

Photography is not indicative at all, rather a formality - general view.
All "we repaired to the families" of the beaver and spatula and forth to love each other!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting