Repair BATH AND washroom.

Will be 28 photos. Breaking does not build.

1. sawed and removed the concrete slab, which played the role of interior partitions. Quietly, the walls are not load-bearing, plate thickness less than 8cm. I was surprised how they all stayed. Above each plate is stuck was barely welding at two places along the edge. The lower part of the plates just stood on the bricks.

2. The pipes have not changed since the construction of the house.

3. One can clearly see the cracks in the sleeve

4. Smudges and everything attendant.

5. Put the rack.
Corner posts and openings for doors strengthened dried pine lumber, Timber pretreated linseed oil in 2 layers.

6. sheathes moisture resistant gypsum fiber board, with the outer side 2 to the inner layer in one layer.

7. Since the ventilation shaft was hammered hopeless, then had to pull her to another shaft.

8. I understand that every curve is the loss of 10 percent of the power of traction, but this step had to go because of the false ceiling of gypsum fiber board. I put powerful exhaust fan.

9. Decided that would be given space or stolen by some of his ennobling.

10. The pipes, the management company has changed their own expense and quickly. Thank you for that.

11. Not finding the trapdoor size necessary to me, I decided to make homemade hatch arbitrarily.

12. Began sheathing.

13. sewer put soundproofing.

14. The top and rear panels were made removable for easy access to communications.

15. ...

16. ...

17. ...

18. ...

19. I see a replica "Why, when you could buy a pallet?". With some skill, he decided to try his hand in the peaceful use solely for household purposes.

20. cover all waterproofing membrane into two layers. It's been nearly six months since the beginning of operation, the neighbors on the flow of water from the ceiling, do not complain. )))

21. The use glue for tiles EC-5000 AQUA pool. Tiles must be laid with a slope to the center.

22. Grout was diluted with the addition of synthetic additives used in the construction of swimming pools. Therefore, in the photo seams look white. Over time, grout acquired normal color.

23. As the shelves using the remaining scraps of ceramic tiles.

24. ...

25. ...

26. Since the ceiling hanging from GVLv, it was an opportunity to make a niche, and attach it two rounds. As the ceiling frosted glass and mirror mount.
The gap between the ceiling and the glass 1, 5 cm.

27. Light: two 15-wadded energy saving light bulbs.

28. Well, that's all. From the use of the soul, a bit of water on the floor. Cloth after wiping the floor a little wet. Towel year-round hot and ventilation work, so there is no moisture.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting