How to catch an angel?

The author of this remarkable idea did this angel in a glass bowl many years ago,
a master class to finish the hand came just now. The author thinks that this kind of information,
that does not lose its value over time. Let's take a look at the process of the invention
and read the instructions. Then the words of the author:

First you need to make a wire man head-bead. Do not forget the halo ring. For my ball (6cm) I made a man a length of about 3, 5cm. Next, head, arms and legs should be covered nesolko layers of acrylic skin color (white + Security + Red).

For garments need crepe paper strip around 15-17sm in length and 3-3, 5 cm in width. One side of it is painted with golden acrylic with a brush. When it is dry, gently nanoshu end of PVA glue and paper dipped in tiny gold sequins. From the finished paper strip cut off about 1 5-2sm for each sleeve and around 9-12sm for the dress. The same is covered with glitter halo.

I specify the desired length of the sleeves and attach the wire to the leg, cut off the excess. Then glued together along the sleeves. When dry, they should be is gathered, put on foot men, fluff at the bottom with glue and prizhmat until the glue grabs (perhaps it will be easier to do with tweezers).

See also

New and interesting

We on Google+