Elder Samuel's prophecy of the last day

The prophet Samuel Doctorian is recognized throughout the world. 24 years ago (in 1998) God gave him the opportunity to spend 5 months on Patmos Island. This is the island where the Apostle John received the book of Revelation.

During these 5 months, God spoke to the elder about the events that will happen. worldwide. Many of these events are already happening or have happened. Samuel warned of an earthquake in Asia and the collapse of two towers in New York.

Today's edition. "Site" share prophetic Samuel about the last days. Everyone who heard the prediction is shocked to the core: “How is this possible?”

This prophecy was recorded from a cassette during a meeting in Singapore where Father Samuel recounted his visions while visiting Patmos Island.

“I was alone in a house on the island of Patmos for several weeks to pray and seek the Lord. There I managed to find a small church of St. Nicholas, where no one goes. I went there and poured out my heart before God. There was a stone on which I sat and prayed, meditated and read the Bible!

On June 20, his room was lit up with light, despite the fact that the room was dark. There were 5 angels in front of the prophet. They were beautiful, and the light came from them. The angels came to talk about 5 continents of the future.

The First Angel said that he came to convey a message for Asia. There was a huge trumpet in his hand. In it, according to the angel, he will trumpet over Asia before it begins. judgment-day.

“There will be calamities, famine, many will starve, and from this they will go to the next world. There will be strong winds like never before. Most will be shaken and wiped off the face of the earth. Because of earthquakes, the water will rise and cover the earth.

Australia will split up and some will go under water. Millions will pass away in China and India. Nations will attack each other, and a brother will attack a brother. Asians will attack each other. There will be a financial crisis in Asia, and God will shake the world! said the prophet Samuel.

Only then will the strong start. awakening in these places. People will turn to Christ. God will save those who turn to Him.

The second angel held a sickle, which is used for harvesting. He was talking about the Middle East. On the Day of Judgment, those places will be thirsty. Water will be scarce throughout the Middle East. Almost all the rivers will dry up, and people will fight for water in those countries.

Also, because of the crisis in the Middle East, it will be smashed into the rattles of the UN. This organization will not exist. An angel with a sickle will reap the harvest. There is also some comforting news. According to the angel, the elect and the church will be cleansed, preserved, saved and ready for the last day.

The third angel spoke of Europe, holding a scale in his hand. "Countries that have never been shaken by an earthquake will be shaken!" the angel said. The waters of the Seine will cover Paris and the Eiffel Tower will be destroyed. Most of Germany and the UK will also face catastrophes.

Floods will occur throughout Scandinavia. There will be almost no food in Spain and Portugal. God’s children will not be threatened. God will save them!

The fourth angel held a sword in his hand. He was talking about Africa. The sword of this angel will be directed against the unrighteous. “I will control the weather; the sun will burn out all life in certain places.

Large rivers such as the Nile will dry up, and millions of people will flee because of hunger. In other places there will be floods! said the angel to Samuel. The Lord told the angels that He was preparing salvation for the righteous on the Day of Judgment.

About the Americas, from the North Pole to Argentina, from the east of the United States to California, spoke the fifth angel who came with a cup in his hands. The angel said he would spill over these countries. verdictwhich are in this cup.

Huge waves will flood everything and everywhere. Ships in the ocean will go under water. The Atlantic and Pacific Oceans will merge together. The whole world will be shaken by earthquakes. Only those who are saved will be saved with all their heart and soul.

I also propose to familiarize yourself with the latest prophecy of Elder Ephraim of Arizona about a world conflict that will affect every country on earth. Do not lose heart right now is vital for each of us!

“The earth will be burned and destroyed. The new heaven and the new earth will come. God will destroy the works of the devil forever. I will show my strength in how I will protect my children in all this destruction. Be prepared for that day, the Lord is coming, the angels said to Samuel.

In recent years, we have witnessed some prophecies become reality, though no dates have been set. father Samuel He didn't.

I do not want the prophet Samuel to be faithful in his predictions. Lord, save us, protect us, and have mercy on us sinners.

Tags

See also

New and interesting