Shooter from metro

Shooter from Metro said that the shooting of the visitor - self-defense.

44-year-old Dmitry P., who was arrested for shooting a visitor from Dagestan in the train, explained their actions self-defense.

Detained for the shooting of a visitor from Dagestan in the car subway train 44-year-old Dmitry P. said in an exclusive interview LifeNews, which use weapons because he feared for his 15-year-old son.

- When I entered the car, he looked at me as something very carefully, - explained to the detainee. - Opposite him sat his friend, and they obviously wanted to attack me. They watched me through the reflection in the glass. Then he went through the whole car to ask why I look at him.

After that, according to Dmitry, he pulled out a gun to intimidate.

Video under the cut ...

- I just threatened him at first - the man continued. - He was not afraid. I stabbed him, and then I just fell off the rails. Of course, I had exceeded the permissible limits of self-defense. But I was afraid for himself and his 15-year-old child.

The same considerations explain the presence of a man of self-defense in his house weapons.

- I have acquired weapons for self-defense. Drugs - for samoupotrebleniya - cut Dmitry. - My son does not smoke and does not drink. And I gave him the gun.

As explained by man, the last two months he and his son had to hide from law enforcement. Both lived in the "accumulation" of money. In this earlier 44-year-old Dmitri he had been convicted of theft. However, according to him, slandered him.

As previously reported LifeNews, a father and his 15-year-old son were in nationalist groups and learned fighting techniques, and they were not members of any organization.

A police source confirmed that Mr P. went with his son to engage in this section to the leader of the movement "Russian" Dmitry Demushkina.

According to preliminary data, responsible for the shooting of a passenger in the Moscow metro may attract only a father, since he shot in the face of a native of Dagestan in Moscow subway, his son be released immediately after questioning.

It is known that 44-year-old Dmitry P. many years was wanted for fraud on a large scale. A man engaged in manufacturing counterfeit money.

Recall suspects in the shooting of a native of Dagestan, on the gray branch of the Moscow subway was detained in the morning on Tuesday, 21 January, at the Moscow Chekhov.

Source Many uttered the pancake, exactly jailed ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting