Yuri Lohse

Soviet and Russian singer, poet and composer.
Yuri Loza was born Feb. 1, 1954 in Sverdlovsk (now Yekaterinburg). When he was three years old, the family moved to Alma-Ata, where he spent his childhood and adolescence musician.

[next]

He studied at the Faculty of Geography of the Kazakh State University, but dropped out and joined the army. Then he studied at the music school, but it is also not finished.

In 1983, Yuri Loza moved to Moscow, where he was accepted into the group "Architects" (together with Valery Syutkin). Since 1987 Vine solo career officially began. However, until that time, in 1983, he went underground magnitoalbom singer's "Journey to the rock-n-rollĀ».

After leaving the "architect" for about a year, Yuri Loza acted alone and accompanied himself on acoustic guitar. In 1988, he assembled his own band "plus-minus", which included keyboardist Igor Alekseev, Andrei Bogdanov, bassist, guitarist and drummer Vladimir Sima.

Vine toured a lot, both in Russia and abroad - many times he was in Germany, Israel, America and Greece, speaking for the Russian-speaking audience. Most popular songs of Yuri vines are "flesh", "Sing, my guitar, sing," "Midnight Blues", "I can dream", "Road", "hundred hours", "Again", "Mother says," " Beer". In all, he has released more than 20 albums.

The style of performance is a synthesis of music Vine bard and rock, it is simple and sincere. Yuri Loza takes a wide range of songs: ballads and rock and roll, lyrical and satirical works.

Today Yuri Loza continued his artistic career, he lives and works in Moscow.
I'd add - he is certainly not a great, but 5 - 10 good songs is something that people could be proud of.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting