Corruption finish off the Russian economy in three years

Our economic commentator Yevgeny Arsyukhin believes that "the decomposition process of the state machine has a clearly defined end»
Even officials themselves admit that corruption - brake tragic for our country. On pullbacks, we lose not less than 20% of GDP - at least, such assessments are a no-no, but heard in government documents. But does this mean that corruption - the same hole into which you can fall indefinitely? And the ten, and fifty years later everything will be just like today: someone steals, but someone from the low wages and high prices groans?

I think not, and the decomposition process of the state machine has a clearly defined end. The limit beyond which corruption is simply eats economy. And here's why. Thesis, saying that "in Russia has always steal," is incorrect. The current wave of corruption has risen recently, at the beginning of zero years, and then you can watch directly for years, as corruption distorted economy.
Here's a look at a paradox. Around the world, government contract - a dream business. Business fights with competitors to get it. Because the guaranteed financing (and the State pays always) - this is very good. As for us, if you read the terms of any government contract, you will think:
 - What a fool this go? Terms ruinous.
I look back and "fools" -That around the sea. Companies vying fighting for contracts, as anywhere in the US or France. But if there are fighting for benefits, for what we have? That's right, for the opportunity to steal. The official, deliberately creating an unfavorable state contract, immediately lays it easy for theft itself and the contractor.
That's what I told one battered gossuzhaschy. One was another round of struggle with setbacks. And "from above" was asked: "You have not steal, bear with me." Exposed on the site of a series of regular government contract "just stupid to agree." Resorted young businessman had just graduated from Harvard, modern Western thinking, advanced - well, one of those that are taken to save from the accursed Soviet legacy. Runs just under the feet floor is not lit:
 - Me, me!
 - I warned him - says official - that this time will not steal. He does not believe.
A few months later it comes, and the following conversation.
 - And what is true in this project do not steal?
 - True.
 - Oh, well, I'm not interested then I am in the market to earn more.
The system of kickbacks was formed around 2004, when oil prices began to go up sharply. With her and inflation speeding, particularly construction materials rose in price rapidly. Government contracts, while still quite transparent, take longer. Sign it, that build a dam, for example, a million, and as you build, the cost of building materials will increase by half. And you find yourself in the span.
Then the state-intentioned introduced a system in which the price of the object could become more expensive. That is, "how much build, and as you will pay." Within a few months, this whole business has grown. Officials have written terms of the contract so that it was not profitable to take - so were cut off "not his." "Its' all understood and the contract was taken. Next businessman rolling out the price of construction is 5-10 times higher than the cost, the official legally all podmahivat margin divided.
Thus, there is an intense theft in the country only 10 years old, and that the consequences: investment pilfered public resources. Investment money pilfered state companies. Taken in 2009, the anti-crisis aid, and its taken away. Nerastaschennymi remained only sovereign wealth funds - state stash, which is stored in the currency somewhere far beyond the country. But already this year to print it.
One of the officials, who must decide what will the money, says what projects are going to implement in the National Welfare Fund. They want to "solve the problem of the digital divide" - of course, it is the number one priority in our lives (by the way, it comes available online, if you do not understand). They want to build a station in ... Finland. With the money, I remind you, the National Welfare Fund. Like, our companies get orders. But the concrete, of course, Finnish for stations that do not carry the same from Russia concrete. But it's even real projects:
 - The lion's share of the proposals - the name of the project, the amount taken from the ceiling, and all - confessed official.
Ask where the sum is taken, if there is no draft, no sense. Let's say - that I fantasize - "pedestrian bridge to the North Pole." Such a project we'll come up with. How much is? One hundred billion. We make a request. I'm not exaggerating. Things to do just so.
Yet declared that the money from the Fund will be allocated on a returnable and paid basis (ie, credit), and the entire fund is not touched. But it decided that if there will be many projects, spending limits of the Fund will increase. And with the "payment and repayment," as you know - even easier, all can be attributed to another crisis, intimidate social upheavals in mono and ask for debt forgiveness. What has already been done many times.
It is easy to calculate that at this rate of development of the Fund's money in it there is nothing left for three years. And this will be the final frontier, beyond which there is no place to retreat. Russian economy will be completely bloodless, and the economy in its classical sense in the country simply cease to exist.
... Once I talked to one where as a senior civil servant, and he said to me:
 - Do you remember the administrative reform of 2004? When federal officials have reduced the most do not spoil, and all year ministers were occupied only by the fact that they begged to increase the number of deputies? In fact the year the government worked. And now the question: what do you think, whether by accident that it was in that year, when the government does not really interfere with anything in Russia had the highest GDP growth rates?
Without the intervention of officials of the GDP is growing faster - and it told me official! Friends, well, even if they understand it ... Maybe it's time to do something?

PROOF

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting