As I drank beer

Last time on Yap and then there are positions such as, "I washed down the balcony," "I drove in the tie." Balconies have clear where sit the tie is coming to this trait. Therefore, a post about how I drank beer.

10 photos + a bit of text.

It was before the 23 th of February. My wife and I generally do not like to order gifts to each other, but this was no exception. In a transfer of zombiyaschika I saw as our Slavic peasant zatarivatsya Bruges pivasom. This zatarivatsya so solid, 20 boxes all different. But a beer, he drew attention to tell and show what's what. And the beer is called simply - KWAK. Beer itself quite interesting: an amber ale with a fruity aroma of malt, nougat and caramelized banana, different fruity aftertaste with a hint of hops. Have all these features speak for themselves. This beer should try. But the whole point Kwak is not in its taste, but in the glass, which has its own wonderful story. According to one version, Pauvel Kwak owned restaurant, where very often stayed mail and passenger coaches. Beer well liked guests that took to the road. And to coachmen it was not so insulting, that the owner of the restaurant made the glass a certain form, which can be inserted in a special wooden holders, located beside the driver on the cart. According to another version, in the use of this glass of beer he published a characteristic sound like a croaking frog.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting