As I got the package from Tiffany.

Subject to a photo report first. If there are long pauses, then - on the distractions. I hope this does not happen, the report prepared like, please do not break, so as not to stray.

At the beginning of each year, the parents of my wife, sent us a couple of posylochek one for the new year, another later, and so for the past 8 years. Accustomed, in general, are now at the end of winter, I look forward to, then you see why.

32 photo.

2. That this year's second package wrapped was dated February 23 ...

3. But what usually happens, the Russian Post has an impact, and February 23 parcels was not there, she came, as indicated in the mail tracking service on the 24th, and it someone else would give, a campaign ...

3. Even in the post office I had found a hole in the corner of the box ...

4. Of course, I insisted on weighing, and it turned out ...

6. That package wrapped 4 grams heavier than the declared weight, well, I think, no other mouse climbed ...

7. ... but the autopsy showed, the mice did not have ...

8 ... and was there to welcome-to-r-th-th-to-a !!! Far smelt!

Here is some information about the smelt:

Smelt - small, slender fish with a dark back and silvery sides and belly. The dorsal fin is short, it contains 7 - 14 rays, is located in the middle of the body, above the pelvic fins. Caudal fin with 19 rays, abdominal - 7-8. In the maxilla teeth. The stomach of most species in a blind pouch. There is a swim bladder. For many typical smelt a peculiar smell of fresh cucumbers, for which smelt is called "borage". Smelt (Osmerus eperlanus) - one of the most widely used and has a high number of species. Lives in a river spaces, rivers and coastal areas of the seas of the North Atlantic, North Pacific and Arctic oceans. He lives in a number of freshwater basins of the seas. In this form, there are two subspecies. Toothy, or Asian, smelt (O. eperlanus dentex) is common in the White Sea, Siberia and the Far East. Taken from here: dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_biology...%82%D0%B2%D0%BE
9. As long as someone is reading informative information on smelt, others suggest to look for other types of fish found me:

10. dwarf gourami, Labe ...

11. loaches you can see here ...

12. ... and enough.

13. YaPovskim traditions Mike Farley came to inquire ...

14. In order not to trigger allergies in daughter, Mike Farley home here such here.

15. Sniffs))

16. So, what we have:

17. Nine vacuum packages smelt delicious, well baulchik with outfits from her grandmother to her granddaughter ...

18. Mike Farley, horseradish clear in the box immediately climbed))

19. Well, I'm getting ready to dine with foam tasty fish.
Since it took place on the 25th, and the next day the work has not been canceled, and the number of foam for me had to limit the three bottles.

20. We reveal ...

21. We reach ...

22. Here ...

24. Here it is ...

25. Here it is my dream FISH !!! © Ide

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting