Meet! Nearly...

Do you know who this is? For me, they are heroes, no less than our Olympic medalists (except for the figure skater Evgeny Plushenko), and indeed the Olympians.
MEET!
This Alexander Kasyanov and Maxim Belugin. Our bobsleigh.
Today the winners and prize-winners of the Sochi Olympics are awarded white Mercier. They give apartments governors discharged multimillion-dollar bonuses, numerous interviews, fame, etc., the photo on the cover, advertising contracts, and much more.

These guys will not present today, Mercedes, their bank account does not fill up the prize, writes about them sparingly, do not take the interview.

Continued under the cut ...

And all because they double in Sochi became the fourth. TWICE !!! First, the program twos, and then in a quartet with Ilvira Huzin and Alexey Pushkarev in the relevant discipline.
But this is not the most offensive.
The most offensive that both times, finished fourth, they lost the third winner of 0.03 hundredths of a second. Consider these figures. 3 hundredths !!! SECTION 1 second at 33 - this moment is not enough ...
Oh, quite a snot!

GUYS!
Alexander, Maxim and Alexei Ilvira! I wish you not to lower arms.
You did not win, but one ardent fan of you after this Olympics at least already have. This is me !!!
Thank you for those moments when I was watching your performances in Sochi. It was unforgettable and phantasmagoric!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting