As I changed jobs.

10 images + text.

It just so happened that the shop where I worked before, safely covered. The administration was forced to send in indefinite leave about 20 people in our company.
In Norway such rules, in this case the company in the first month after that pays its laid-off workers 100% wages, and then starts to pay a state office, such as our social security. (Actually, this is the organization that pays benefits notorious dark-skinned refugees emigrantam- idlers.) Thus, having received notice of the reduction, according to the rules, I eV in a social as unemployed. Generally, if I worked to reduce at least three years, I have the right to receive benefits for 102 weeks in the amount of 66% of the average salary for the last two years. (Refugees who did not work, get a much smaller amount, but no time limit ).

For example, my Polish counterpart welder received such a benefit. Really it was a little more than two million euros for the pocket clean. (But it is very often working overtime) I also probably receives an amount, say less, as in the past two years, I was wound at home very often, at their own expense and at this time did not work. Although, if we take into account that the progressive taxation of income Norvegii- not afraid of low income, for tax and small arms turns out not so sad small amount.

In general, the company is paying me a monthly salary of 100%, I do not worry. Just sleep, rest, and slowly thinking what to do next. Here by the way it was a bit disappointing that we had to hang around in a foreign country, despite the fact that the work to seek.

I came up to the boss and say, "Listen ... I can sezzhu home? Che to me here in your country to hang around? "But he was unhappy that the law had to pay employees for doing nothing, so just relied on the law and said:" Because of this fucking law I pay you so that you stayed at home and was on Communication "That is, in theory, I have to be available if he wants me to suddenly cause of perpetual holiday, because the work can appear after a while. At the same time assured that soon planned to call me and a few people to work in a future project. However, the exact timing is not called. :)))))
It's funny, but my neighbors are very Norwegian concerned about the fact that I lost my job. They came up to me and said they had read in the local press about sending indefinite leave a large number of employees of our company, just noticed that my car is almost no traffic. (I once went three days just shopping ... friends went on foot, because no hurry, and move all still have)
The owner of the apartment, which rented, generally began to offer assistance in finding a new job for me. But I politely thanked and refused.

(Tellingly, Norway is very sympathetic people. For example, recently, I could not leave, the wheel fell into an ice hole and I climbed chipping ice mount. After one minute, stopped the car, the driver who offered to help me. A minute later stopped a second ... and finally a third . They pushed me over 5 minutes after I got out of the car chipping ice from under the wheels.)

Strangely, before I always felt like a foreigner abroad very scary to stay unemployed.
There was a time when I was afraid of losing his job, even in Russia, especially in the 90th years. But now in a foreign country for a month, I was lying on the couch, stuck in the Internet and have wondered at whose proposal I accept and to whom to go to work. As it so happened that about the same time, with a small spread in time, called a few places and was asked - if I wanted to go to him, since I cut ...

Immediately skazhu- I am not what some steep IT spices ... I can even say that with age became even worse to think.
Nevertheless, it was nice to know that even the people mentality of others felt that they need me. But this is a very important and valuable condition of Person to whom you need to be.
Very good understanding of pensioners yesterday's active people who have suddenly stopped overnight phone after violent activity.
It should be noted that the proposed vacancies were in different sectors. But I accepted the offer in the one that, I think, give me some more experience, which is probably useful to me later, when I finally did get out of here home.
So I decided to go back to repair, but only with truck and bus bias.
Each new generation of vehicles more densely saturated with electronics, so it took the man, even the slightest able to penetrate into the electronics and electrics.

In this company the way I invited another couple of years ago, after I removed the native protivougonki on hayayse. They've replaced the motor, but it would not start. Within two months, I did not know why not start. He was advised to apply to me. Here I povezlo- using a chisel and hammer to delete the electronic board. They were very impressed that the chisel and hammer they had, but they had not guessed. But many times it pulled on a rope with a view to start with the pusher. I immediately started up on dead Batteries.

Then I refused their invitation, because at that time was engaged in the exams for the Norwegian degree. Moreover, without the local papers it was impossible to get a good salary, because we all know that Russia VET they do not recognize. (We have already passed).
But today I was on the basis of the Norwegian head office in ksivy accrued salary, which is based on the hourly rate to get a bit more than that, which I was prepared to agree in negotiations.

But I note that the main factor for me was not a big salary, and the opportunity to engage in business that does not oppress me.
After all, there have jobs with very good pay, and I could get there, but the money would be given very costly in moral terms.

In general, it was not possible to sit on the dole, as do negros. I went out to work with ponedelnika.Segodnya worked the second day.

shorter on the North Sea coast, my new job ...

Now, I have here a workplace (long ... because cars too long):

Repairs and maintains course here mainly Scandinavian marking Volvo, Scania. But even Iveco, Mercedes, Man and other ...

school bus ...

More doing here and all sorts of Sprinter, Vito, transporters and other such wagons.
That's kind of Iveco.

When hiring asked them:
& quot; and that with support from the manufacturer? & quot ;. Showed a bunch of cases with different diagnostic devaysa ... Plans, assured everyone will ... we'll see ... :)
I think for the Swedes will have no problems. All the same, Scandinavia ... Anyway -shvedy people as I noticed very adequate.
I think we can probably even personally call myself directly to the plant and send PDF require schemes. :)))))
That's kind of a diagnostic computer for Mersa. While I was trying to penetrate :)

This device operates in wireless mode. It's certainly convenient.

No one touches the wire legs and raskhuyachit expensive thing :))) ...
And in the cabin is connected here such adapter, which is connected to the computer.

Even I had a little work & quot; when troubleshooting & quot; :)))
The cargo platform on the cargo van LT-46 stopped working ...

and froze in the open position ...
The reason was prostaya- died contactor motor control hydraulic pump.
attached to the motor behind.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting