Seven Tails

This story began in early February this year, and now has almost come to an end, I want to tell you how I became her uchastnikom.Budet 18 photos.
In one sots.seti I belong in the group of homeless animals, and here I came across one woman to the post that they have on the container yard near the house growing up trouble, but not alone, as many as 7 pieces of what the good man brought in a bag puppies and identified them by pipe heating duct.
Kids naturally fed, but there was a possibility that the spring catch and persecution they will not survive, and it was decided to immediately attach them, at least for overexposure, and only then to seek them a home.

And while everyone thought which define the puppies, at least temporarily, broke a new challenge in the form of viral enteritis which infected some dogs are on overexposure, ie the puppies had to attach and extremely urgent, besides, they were in an unheated room, and because they are very Kids with a maximum of 1, 5 months.

First

second

third

fourth

fifth

Procession

seventh

At the time when the circumstances allowed me to take a puppy on juggling, three have already taken to his temporary indifferent people.
So come to us Domo is the little girl, the weight of 600 grams, laskuchaya eerily
Cleaned up, treated against parasites obsyhaem.Stakan-for size comparison

Start your acquaintance with the inhabitants of my house, dog Timon, he took ambiguous, but not brawled and even lent her his bowl

Then came the cat, there has been more difficult by the fact that Gerda (so dubbed sobachentsiyu), he took it as a toy, and then tried to catch her as she crawled out walk

Accustomed malyshnya quickly and began to explore space

She ate everything and every 2 hours, that is the daily routine and the night was about so-and-half-hour sleep-half hour to eat and poigrushki, I'm straight remembered how my docha was a month and how to get up to 6 times per night

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting