Thanks and the technique of liberation from tailings

I am often approached by people who sincerely believe that they are free from grievances and complaints to anyone. "I forgave all, no one do not mind", "my mother loved my sister, but I don't blame her" "husband deals with little children, but I know he work", etc. But once we remember this, that the more mom loved my sister, and we had someone to forgive, so these "tails" are still drawn from the past, occupying our thoughts and pulling power.

They create a constant negative background, which manifests itself in a General dissatisfaction with life – like all good, but somehow bleak; in the mental dialogues with people from the past – something to prove, explain, argue; in guilt in front of someone and not apologized, has not fulfilled the promises. The "tails" many manifestations, and one reason is an incomplete relationship.

Why the relationship needs to end?

Any unfinished business blocking our effectiveness, hinder the achievement of goals, fulfillment of desires, consume much energy and good mood.

How to determine whether there are "tails"?

Observe your thoughts – what you think all day? Catch snatches of conversation, insults, and other negative experiences. Sometimes someone said a nasty word to us, and we remember him for years, the other did not return the debt, a third fail, and you trusted him. Everything is small, insignificant, perhaps, the incident that you have been removed to the archive. And also sincerely believe that forgive, forget, let go. But they are with you, and I suggest to pay attention to them.

If we choose to continue to live with the "tails", then spend time and effort on something that will not be able to change, energy is wasted and could go to something useful.

What to do with the "tails"?

• Select a half-hour of free time, get alone and write down everything you can remember. Be sincere, not dismiss any memories, they all have value.
  • Set a goal – get rid of all the "tails", each of them define a specific deadline, otherwise the process may be delayed.
  • Will perform a ritual of gratitude to each person on the list, thank him for obtained valuable experience for the situation he created and that is something important you have learned. For example, tell her friend: "Thank you for laughing and didn't believe in me, it gave me strength and helped make an important step."
  • For the advanced ). Imagine the person you thank, and worship him. The bow can be done alone, it is not necessary to come to people and bow down to them. This action helps forgiveness and the end of the relationship.
When you Express sincere gratitude to the past, it loosens you and allows you to go further, "tails" no longer pull energy goals begin to be achieved, dreams to come true, and you live with a light heart.

The final touch – be sure to erase closed "tails" from the list, praise and support yourself, because now you are doing a very important and necessary business. When you are finished, do something nice, let it be cake or something else – the main thing that it brought you pleasure.published

Author: Julia Solomon

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: meditation-portal.com/blagodarnost-i-osvobozhdenie-ot-khvostov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting