When I run out of money, and enjoy the hunt

"Full basket full of beer (stronger and more expensive). There is a department of the finished zhrachki and tables, such as a quick snack. I buy a couple of pennies for the remaining chebureks and start getting drunk beer. The main thing not to stay there for long, or slept on the cameras.

I drank a couple of cans of Guinness, kusanul cheburek and went under the wheels cut sabbaton, during the shelves podedu nadkusyvaya nuts and pickles. After a couple of laps on prduktovym divisions going back to the territory of cafes and fill a couple of jars Merfiz. And so it goes, until I shut off and the arm obossatogo not dragged into the security room.

Pay me naturally nothing to cause policemen. Documents not, go to the detoxification center. Twenty-four hours there and I am free, but with a subpoena. In court, persuading the judge important not to give you a fine and give five days. And in the prison diet zhraka awesome - stuffed with potatoes, buckwheat, and my favorite carrot cakes. ยป

He stole, drank, in jail. Romance?
Story hit the Internet, anyone can come in handy (it so happens)? :) A photo cat - just like it :)
Steal

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting