Good parenting: child up to five years - the king!

I know one such family ...
The boy Yegorushka are four loving women: mother, her sister, grandmother and great-grandmother. All family housing while filmed over us.

Yegorushka women worshiped, just did not put on the shrine - the child was allowed to absolutely everything. Especially at night. Why four women could not put the boy to bed at two in the morning, for me, was a mystery. But listen as he runs, knocking the ball on the floor, something breaks, pounding something metal on the walls, runs out on the balcony, yelling up to four hours in the morning - no strength.

Several times my husband went up to the neighbors and they just turned off the light, the benefit of the counter is on the stairwell. Immediately came the long-awaited peace.

I had several conversations with my mother. Revealed that their five year old boy was replaced ten kindergartens. Everywhere they were asked to leave because the child deviations, it is dangerous to others. Egor could strike the child with any object - a chair, a typewriter, poke a pencil. Substitute steps, trying to push down the stairs, and so on.

When we called them to talk behind my mother jumped out to the playground grandmother, her great-grandmother, and the woman started yelling that will not allow anyone to interfere in the upbringing of their boy.

If there was education ...
- A child under five years old - the king! - Cried grandmother.
- We all put life into the framework. So let our children live with dignity! - The second great-grandmother.

Yes please. Threatened that stated in the department of custody and guardianship of that child does not sleep at night. Family to leave the apartment in a couple of weeks.

... Recently I met a grandmother Egorushka. She ran to the market, and it stopped the familiar.
- Feodorovna, - he said - hello! What's the news? How is your boy? I went to school?
- Oh, Nick, and do not ask! - Grandmother waved a hand. - I think, goes to school, the situation will change and he will recover. Window smashed in teacher spat, some boy's head kicked in. Again, here is the mother of a school cause. I do not go, I'm just a grandmother, and my mother - a legal representative. I told you so, Kohl's, I say: it's a boy addicted demons. They hassled him. He's fine with us, understands everything, knows how to read the figures add up. And try to cope with the demons. That prayer ordered povezёm Yegorushka on otchitku, I agreed with the priest - finished tirade grandmother and ran on his own business.

The man shook his head and some time just stood still. Apparently, trying to assimilate the information. Then he spat and also went about his business.

Tags

See also

New and interesting