I was there and I will be the Russian occupiers!

Hello. I - Russian occupation. Historically.

I occupied Siberia. Now there is extracted oil, gas, aluminum and even a lot of things useful. Now there are the cities where there are high-rise buildings. Now, there may not be sold women for a bundle of sable skins as it was before the Russian.
I occupied the Baltic states. Built there factories and power plants. Instead of funny farms. Baltic States made radio equipment and high-end cars. They asked me to leave there. Now there is mined sprats, and most of the able-bodied population cleans evrounitazy.
I occupied Ukraine. And there I also built factories and power plants. Ukraine is making aircraft engines, ships, tanks and cars. They asked me to leave there. Now, there is produced in commercial quantities Maidan. And most do not fucking make it.
You know what? I'm sick of apologizing for what I occupant. Yes, I am the occupier. Birthright. The device Kalashnikov, I know better than the device nipples for milk. I'm the aggressor and a bloodthirsty monster. Be careful.
That I burned Moscow, so as not to give it to Napoleon Bonaparte, but Bonaparte had finished? This I sat in a trench at Volokolamsk, realizing that the Germans do not get to keep, where the Germans are today, where they fucking Hitler? I came to my house all and sundry. The Turks, Britons, Poles, Germans, French. Earth enough for all - at 2, 5 meters for each.
The author of We, Russian invaders

--img2--

Source: topwar.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting