Yards with pictures

Such yards in St. Petersburg a great many, and in this post 4 of them. To call these figures firewalls old houses graffiti I personally do not dare. This is exactly the picture.

First courtyard - Paris - my favorite. Firstly, it is not far from me, and secondly, to me it somehow always comfortable. It is located on the street Moldagulova at Okhta. The walls of the old gray houses, which by some strange coincidence demolished when the built up area of ​​Stalin time, decorated with paintings of Paris. It is like a window into another world - a bright in all weather conditions.

The next yard - "Yard Fairy Tales" - can be reached by passing through the arch of the house 4 to Zhukovsky Street. This courtyard can be found "cat scientist on the oak tree».

Next courtyard - not quite courtyard, the firewall of the house goes directly to the street - a small street Pushkarskaya.

And this is how this house looks from the street Lenin.

"Hussar courtyard" I found quite by accident yesterday while walking after work Malodetkoselskomu Avenue. Between 23 and 21 houses the entrance to the courtyard.

Source: ta-samaya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting