Zhidobanderovets occupation.

Leaving Sevastopol sadly. With sadness of the city, which was welcome, polite, clean. The beautiful city by the sea, how I remember him in the early '90s, when he came here on holiday with his parents for a month. The town was then closed, and after passing the checkpoint, I felt a communion with some very important secret. We then lived in a cabin on the moored ship, wandered through the endless monuments of Sevastopol, places of military glory; beaches, panoramic, ferris wheel, boat trips. And on the day the city was the most beautiful fireworks display that I have ever seen in my life, when fireworks soar up into the sky from all over the ships and are reflected on the surface of the sea. That's the way I remember it and try to eject the memory of an unfamiliar city, as I had seen him the last two weeks.
As fascism is born in people's minds? When that time comes, when people begin to see dissidents worst enemy? When the foam starts to gather in the mouth? Who cries the first, when quite a decent crowd of townsfolk begin to chant: burn it, she is a witch! All the troubles of her!
It is so now. People are willing to break us apart not knowing what we want to give them freedom.
The experience that I got after spending time in the occupation, it's an experience of a Jew in Berlin 30s. When you realize that if people in the city will realize who you are, no one will not save you. Police with them, with their grandmother, a shop, taxi drivers, bartenders in cafes and restaurants ... In the streets of Cossacks go and check registration or tipsy self-defense Riddler on the knowledge of city streets and coves.
Friends there, I have a lot of contacts strong and courageous guys who are doing something, even in a blockade. Help parts spread at least some reliable information, in the end just fighting for peace. But if my words, I know that I will not call them and call for help. In other words and their. We're few. We caught.
Late one evening, a girlfriend called. She said that her friends at home with radios and provisions, harvested the next day our military. One local man, one of Vinnitsa, and a journalist from Russia. They now breaking the door SS detachment (self-defense of Sevastopol). A friend asks: what to do? I do not know. Address there, but I go there alone - it is silly. Similarly, I am calling on familiar activists.
 - What to do?
 - Pray - tell me - Important to know where they were going to take. We can then come and offer money. Redeem as victims of kidnapping. It is normal practice. Today I have two rescues, beaten, but more importantly alive.
People are kidnapped. Always write that again someone has disappeared. Girls words on the entrance to the Crimea, someone lost a neighbor, someone was beaten ... A friend wrote that he had been declared a hunt in the city ...
We are in the pocket of Colorado tape. Just in case. Comes in handy.
We passed the waiters in the restaurant Rome on Nakhimov Square. We had a bite there and caught vayfay. Me and my friends Roma and Maria from Kiev. Masha talking on Skype with his father, forgetting caution. Simply talk about the mood in the city. Entered in the form of two policemen and two Kazatchkov. Asked to documents. The guys showed a passport with the Kiev residence permit, I am, though, and had a passport, naming a different name, said he Yalta, and did not take a passport. Politely insisted we were put in a monkey and taken to the Leninsky district police department. On the way, I put my passport under the twisted clothing in the area of ​​the biceps. We arrived. We are through the doors and lattices led him to the fourth floor. The boys were in the hallway, and I was first called to testify.
(Collapse)
I lied a lot, and with a flourish. And about his difficult fate of life in Yalta, and about the repairs at the cottage by the sea, which the parents had just finished a loan and waiting for the summer arrived, and now shish. Completely refused to give fingerprints - the Orthodox faith does not allow. No one understood why. I searched even forced to take off our shoes. Fully Fingered, but the hands did not touch. Despite the late hour, gave the sign a protocol on someone else's name, sfotkali phone, took a card out of the zoom, and decided to let go.
We were safely brought to Masha, and was asked to wait at the bottom of another. For relatives of the children have already arrived, and I had gone away from sin.
At this time, the storm in the next room Roma, he writes:
& quot; Rho politely communicate (the phrase "fucking bitch, shut up in the Maidan will be yelling" only once sounded on the recorder from a lieutenant) The same lieutenant questioned me and asked me to go out for a minute. I want to pick up the bodies at the same time, I say that he will not run away anywhere. After two minutes, he runs out of the room with your phone, and then there is a second character! He is shown sms friends who know that we are in the Crimea, and say: "When will bring down the Lenin monument?" (That was a joke). The person asks for my laptop (personal data on the long-kriptovat disk dick find) Please ... And then they see that people of Kiev on the computer photos Maidan, and Sevastopol, and Lenin !!! The second, third, fourth character !!! In civilian clothes, polite, to the question "who are you?" Push jacket and smile defiantly. And without nouta and phone for half an hour sitting in the next office. They called me all the characters with intelligence does not exceed the gibbon and Lieutenant together. "Who is in charge? how many of you? that take? than inject? (for the answer to the last question had to stand in front of them, in what birth and show all your centimeter. It may also extend to Europe? Do not touch, asked to wave in front of them) & quot;
Roma have found a video on the laptop, where I start in on the armature / h, some posters shares (literary evening for the day !!! Shevchenko) and pictures. There were cops and explicit GRU representatives of the Russian Federation, or FSB. Roma fell to a fool, knew nothing where I live does not remember names and numbers there, met by chance.
But see relatives Sevastopol still afraid, guys do not beat.
Painfully ashamed for people who forget that they are surrounded by other people.
After the referendum, I went to Kiev. Sevastopol captured rashisty and sympathizers, they know not what they do. They begin to burn books (close Ukr. Channels) and Ukrainian flags. And the fact that Russia will not help them and make things worse for them is not important. Russia all fell to the sanctions and to us, zhidobanderovtsev all strata, religions and generations. Everyone who wants freedom.
Soon they begin to burn witches.
Nikolai Bazarkin

I know Kohl. He was five years ago walked hitchhiking across the Americas to Canada to southern Chile. Eighteen months was like. With all I found a common language. A committed pacifist. And excuse me, I grew up with whores. I do not believe the media, and Cole - believe.

Generally, it is revealing moment. In Crimea, pussy and kidnap journalists. It always happens in such cases, when done something wrong, nasty and criminal, and try not to leave traces. Or when they feel deeply wrong. So I have to, and call a spade a spade. Russians support Putin - the Nazis, like the majority of Crimean residents (although the latter is generally some kind of a wild cross between Nazi and shovels). Em>
Source npubop.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting