Luzhkov: Hero of the Day "c tie and a lantern."

Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov on Tuesday came at a meeting of the government of the capital with a graze on his forehead and a bruise on his left eye, according to BBC News.

"I want to start that there was no talk and speculation about my appearance, to say that downhill skiing has led to some changes in my appearance," - commented the Mayor of the incident.
lenta.ru

Public reaction to continue :))

He calls me, so now each Vovik and indignant:
 - You imagine! Just this your Moscow elite oborzela! I went today to go skiing. Climbed the slope, ski donned glasses, all as provisions. Just started downhill, gaining speed, suddenly some gadёnysh cuts me, touches my skis, I'm falling, and he stops and starts to shove me mate.

Well, I'm actually the guy low-key, but by such impudence I shuddered as much! I catch up with him, and with a stick on the head like yo @ Well, then in the eyes, then with his feet on the liver ... hat fell off him, look, mug some familiar kind of ... got accustomed - well, exactly Luzhkov b @ me! I told him: "You, Yura Mikhailovich, oh @ eat what-if at all? Who goes something like this? "And he told me: 'packs, packs ... Cherubic Hymn! Sorry, says, Vladimir Vladimirovich! I do not recognize from the back! »

© shpienov

dirty.ru
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting