REAL letter girl

Dear Sirs!

In the winter I bought a car of your company ####. Everyone says that the car is super, and I myself, in principle, it is really like. But as it turned out, it has a major drawback, which was a surprise to me and I just recently got into an accident because of the obvious flaws in the details of your car. I'll tell you all the details.

I have a pet dog Buck, charming furry creatures rare dwarf breed Shih Tzu. Baksika so like all my friends, I almost never part with it, even when I go in the car. Bucks usually sits on the passenger seat looking out the window or on my lap. But recently we went on Mozhayke and had to slow down at a traffic light. I pressed the pedal, but it turned out to be the Bucks, who managed somehow to get under it because that is not provided by any device that protects against ingress of small animals under the pedal, and by the way, no instruction about it warns. I immediately released the brakes, because Baksika whined so much pain! Because of this, I immediately ran into another car and severely broke her. Then I was told that I was to blame for the accident, and that I would have to pay for the repairs yourself and others in the car. But do I have to pay for what you have done bad pedal? If you like your car to be done, my pet will not be able to get under the pedal. And your instruction is nothing written about the fact that under the pedal can get small pets! But you have to warn about it! Besides, Baksika was broken foot, it has to be treated at a veterinarian paid, and I was very worried about him.

I know that foreign countries had a similar case, if the injured party in the court has been paid a lot of money. But I do not want to resort to such measures. Yet I believe that the tragedy occurred because of flaws in the design of the pedal cars, and therefore decided to apply to your company with the request. I think that such a big company like yours, I do not make it more difficult to compensate for the cost of car repairs and damages.

I look forward to your early reply.

Regards, Ella Kucherov

Hence
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting