Two accidents (the 5 + 4 photos)

For a regular miracle of nature on a small compact car bought themselves the right and went to insure fresh one Suzuki. But I do not calculated their strength and veb @ l @ smiling with a run straight into the wall of your insurance.

A week ago, I was in a hell of a plug at the beginning of the highway from the city of Gorky. Not far from Moscow - police post on the one hand and a small area - entry / exit of the Dzerzhinsky division. After all the traffic lights are beginning to accelerate, two rows farther to go, and two turn left in the direction of Balashikha. And here then it takes me that same tube. They stood for a long time. For it was formed because of two fiericheskih dolbaёbov on car transporters. These two handsome either went one after the other, or rebuilt just before Lent (the speed you know not great near gaytsy, but overclocking is already gone), but they managed to uebatsya to each other !!!
Sea glass, lumps of both the transporters and trucks that are loaded. Given that there are all tightly loading machines - the damage was almost everything except those near the cockpit of the first and second asses. Near the two transporters with ohuevshimi persons went clowns drivers who just annealed show these things before the eyes of at least ohrenevshy now hysterical neighing drivers of cars that stood in a traffic jam. Take your time and it was not possible to take a picture.

However, a week has passed, and transporters, and still there, and in the first cabin curtained windows towels and some sort of sitting there, and the very stupid thumps drove. I stop and fotkanul to mobile:

If there is one desire - I can shoot a video camera. The only question is that there is a whole week to do something and why transporters do not evacuate?
And the fear of ekstsesov transported by car?

Tags

See also

New and interesting