Inadequate social advertising

I have in my life, and many do, often deal with social advertising. With disgusting, worthless and krivonogorukoy social advertising. Question: Why in our country with this so bad? One of the main reasons why personally I think is a vaccination for some reason worst soviet style drawing anything was in school. Of course, the students useful to draw, and no matter what, and how. But in terms of aesthetics, not all yogurts are created equal. Therefore, I would place the headmaster thought, and brings you a teacher of Fine Arts students in sense of taste, or simply learn to express their thoughts, even noble, through drawings?

13th place: "Sport - is the health»

course. But why do such unhealthy tone? Instead of the right foot at the weightlifter - prosthesis, like John Silver, and the very post he threw for himself. Near the dumbbell drop of uncertain origin, and jump rope, apparently, is the point of creating a sports atmosphere. Well, about the fact that the person is not and he for some reason we keep silent in the cap.

12th place: "Science engine of progress»

Despite the fact that science is - the engine of progress, train (?) Without any of the wheels for some reason it goes down. Although driven by science and progress, but the word "science" looks nailed of wooden planks. Again stains of unknown origin similar to the drop of blood - progress apparently just does not pass.

11th place: "protect the native nature»

It is unclear how drop should be associated with the protection of nature. And in general, from whom it should protect? Most valued, if not the state's message is addressed, and to us - mere mortals. And if you look inside the drop flowers have some white thing, strangely reminiscent of the sperm. And again - a drop ...

10th place: "Protected monuments»

The same plate. Monuments on the poster has nothing to save and back to the left, apparently, a monument to Felix from Lubyanka. In general, this style with drops of paint, I think, fit only for Dembelskaya albums.

9th place: "We are against terrorism»

Athas. It turned out that we - the World Trade Center. In the cockpit you can see ofigevshie eyes Mujahid, law-abiding and the smoke does not go beyond the boundaries of the circle.

8th place: "No fires on the planet»

Very feminine lady in blue with a normal cut so the bottom of the dress out of the fire, in support of one hand the scepter of the earth, and from the other increases sword (?). Joan of Arc came to take revenge.

7th place: "Help the city»

Help the city - do not walk on water, do not drink the forest, do not eat apples, do not build the plant. And the hand, for some reason, with warts.

6th place: "What a wonderful world»

Somebody's mother is very beautiful painting. But letters from WordArt'a all fuck up. And what social message of here? Is that the only & quot; + 1 & quot; It is to paint on.

5th place: "To be educated - fashionable»

It is not clear how to contact "fashion" education and the process of evolution. And the quote enclosed in quotation marks, it turns prinadlzheit monkey. And in general, it is unclear how scientists made from monkey man monkey if she teaches geometry. Pythagorean theorem, like, study to 7th grade in most schools, so it is not clear what makes a teacher in the clutches of the textbook "Geometry 7-11." A stick carved from bone - cool.

4th place: "Sport against drugs»

It all fly away! Caption: any misspelling «WC», or «VS». Most likely, there was a view of the latter. About the fact that the ring fenced only two opposing sides - keep silent. It is unclear why there gloved hands and a bottle, and cigarettes, and a syringe, and the bike, basketball ball and pawn - for some reason, no hands. But they have some strange purple figure with orange eyes. Eyes "sport" - it's all cool. In large and pawns - they were blood red. About figure with hands I have already said. Well, the ball - the coolest. It feels like "sport" and "drugs" five minutes before the rest together. And "sport" so normal rest. Faces behind, aching for "sports" too perfect. Especially third from the right in the bottom row.

3rd place: "Give»

In theory, I should give up the black and white to choose. In that case, I give up and choose butyki syringe. There generally are two sets differ only in the third ingredient, it is not clear - from what I have to give?

2nd place: "And the smoke of the Fatherland us sweet and pleasant»

It would be a good figure, if we had not looked out of the sewer. And it is not clear - who is "Idym».

1st place: & quot; ??? & quot;

It megakruto. Uncle Sam chetyrehzubtsem in one hand and a fork in the other purple is going to devour Iraq. Pepernitsa megakrutaya too: so - rocket, and if you turn - mushroom. Somehow, by the way, in Ukrainian national colors. Menu - gorgeous. Somehow, the US began a snack Pakistan gleaning to Iran. Menu item №4 was ashamed to write - but because everyone knows that they will receive. And the fifth - does not mean anything because the menu was printed form. Behind the two men in white and one woman type interfere devour Iraq. And men - against terrorist attacks, and the woman - against America. They should turn to each other face. In general - drawing funky!

Here's a social advertising. It is necessary to teach children the normal perceive the world

relevante

Tags

See also

New and interesting