Strong man Aaron Fotheringham (4 pics + 2 video)

19-year-old Aaron is one of the most inspiring athletes in the entire industry extreme sports.

He performed the first ever double backflip on a trampoline is not back on the bike or skateboard, and in their own wheelchair.

18-year-old boy is not able to walk because of a congenital disease of the spine, but he refuses to call himself disabled and seriously involved in sports.

After several months of practice and a number of unsuccessful attempts, which regularly ended in painful falls and resulted in damage to a wheelchair, August 26, 2010 Aaron still carry out his plan. "I am so happy that I finally did it," - says the young man, known in extreme circles under the name Wheelz («Wheels»).

Aaron spent his childhood in the park for skateboarders in his native Las Vegas. "I studied all the same tricks and stunts that and my friends, but in a wheelchair - he says. - Eventually, I fell in love with his wheelchair, because with it I like all the time to skate. "

A simple flip in a wheelchair Aaron performed in 2006, when he was 14 years old. Since then, he tried to beat his record. "I tried so many times, but always fell - on the head, around the neck, back and shoulders. Each drop was quite painful. I bruised, injured his wrist, but I really do not care about ».

Mother extreme, 51-year-old Mrs. Fotheringham recognized that worries about his son: "I am very proud of him, but I find it hard to look at the way he falls».

Tags

See also

New and interesting