13-year-old teenager got nasty mother, and then she came up with an unconventional punishment

In adolescence almost all children start fighting with their parents. The kids thought that already adult and independent, but mom and dad they quite don't understand. The website wants to show the reader the letter, which was written by one mom to his thirteen-year-old son, who said that he didn't need to go to school because he already has a job.

A young man named Aaron for a long time was cheating on my mom, saying that in the evenings, he engaged in the lessons. But really the guy was filming videos for her channel on YouTube, posted them and received a small amount for views. When his mother learned the truth, that student said that he earns, therefore, could quit school and live on their money. Then mom pinned to the door of his room a letter with this text:

"Dear Aaron,

I think you forgot that you are only a boy of thirteen, and I am still your mother! But if you seriously consider yourself as independent, then this lesson will do you only good. Once you declare that you are able to earn, then surely you'll find a way to give me back all the money that I spent on the purchase of you technology. And if you want you in the room have electricity and Internet, then you will have to pay their share of the bills:
— $430 per room;
— $116 for electricity;
— $21 for the Internet;
— $150 for food.

And again. Now you'll have to throw away the garbage itself, and vacuuming three times a week. Also you must clean your bathroom, cook myself lunch and dinner and wash the dishes. If you don't do this every day, then you are obliged to pay me thirty dollars for my services as a cleaner.

And just when you think you're ready to be my son, not a neighbor, then we will reconsider the conditions.

With love, your mother."

When Aaron saw this note, he ripped it out and ran away from home. But after some time he returned and collected all their equipment, to give to her mother, and later to buy. Aaron and his mom made an agreement, which clearly States all of its rights and obligations.

This letter and its subsequent actions, the mother made it clear to my son that independence in life carries a great responsibility and many duties.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting