15 mistakes first date

How not to overshadow the rendezvous embarrassing blunders.

1. To be late
If a woman and makes you wait, it is not late, and delayed (because the make-up, cheat curls, curls and pull unleash Curling, remeasure 5 dresses, cry, repeat the make-up, decide in favor of shorts with heels well, etc. ). Man, who appeared not to 7, and at 7:20 - ham and muddle. Because ... yes because nefig! If you are not able to properly plan your own time, with the woman you are certainly not the right.

2. Do not have a plan
The last thing a woman wants to hear, coming to a meeting where you yourself are the same and its zazvat - sluggish "Well, What will you do?". So it has historically, that the functions of animation (at least in the context of the first time) lies entirely on the man. Not satisfied - start dating a guy.

3. Take the wrong side
Any psychologist will tell you, and I confirm: the stranger sat down at the table right in front, causing uncontrolled nervak ​​and is associated mostly with the investigator criminal investigation, rather than a mil-obayahoy, which after a couple of hours may want to kiss. Flop next I would not advise - too intimate for a first date, and elbows, for sure, will push. The best option - to sit on the diagonal to each other. And the conversation flows naturally, and the girl will be room for maneuver to flirty look away and let the straps fall off the shoulder dress.

4. To order the wings, ribs and other "sloppy" food
Perhaps the women of the tribe Mursi and have impressed the way you bite into the flesh of carnivorous innocently slain animal chew bone and cartilage crunch. But refined and emancipated us it will soon awkwardness and disgust. A girl-veganki and does tachycardia attack can begin, if not something worse.

5. To speak only of themselves
Etching tales that put you in the right (read: the heroic, romantic, etc.) light - a standard procedure for a first date. But limited to the genre - so is guaranteed to capture in the girl's eyes and vypendrezhnikom talker. Stories with your participation and questions to your companion should go to 50:50. Talked about how you went with Batya boar - find out about how she refers to pork, a friend of whether their parents and do not want to go in there shooting next week. Adhering to this scheme, you: a) sboltnesh excess; b) prodemonstriruesh their attention and interest of person companion; c) will not wrestle with what you would have this talk, except the weather.

6. Mention the former
Neither good nor bad. If the one with whom you meet, shows an unhealthy interest in this topic, you should: a) succinctly and calmly characterize its predecessor and the situation on the personal front ("Separated for almost a year ago. Do not get along. Contact is not supported. No, the scar on his face It not from "); b) make for ourselves pometochku that the girl did not hurt that understands gender etiquette and, may be, in general with priduryu.

7. romance
Not the fact that the girl decides in your favor it is due to information about a black belt in Muay Thai, possession 5th foreign languages ​​and real estate in Portugal. But definitely disappointed and broken off when it turns out later (as it inevitably will), that the only thing you can boast - irrepressible imagination.

8. Complaining
Tearjerker about how a child my mother fed you "Whiskas", the institute you did not, because there was cronyism, and on the work of redneck-chief instead of the computer gives you a typewriter and wooden abacus, leave for later. And best of all to yourself.

9. Respond to mobile and sms
Cut off for dinner phone - much more simple, elegant and intuitive way to understand the companion that you are not seriously interested in all that happens in itself, than even the curly bouquet.

10. Compare
"In profile, you spilled Lindsay Lohan!", "You say, word for word, like my mother," "When you sneeze, it looks like this, you know, pretty barsuchka!" - Compliments, built on the comparison, are dangerous because each from our own associative array. Are you still not well know each other, so that the probability of "misfires" critically high. It is possible that, unlike you, she says Ms. Lohan dirty slut, mothers in principle does not consider a model of virtue, and rodents can not stand.

11. Criticize
She listens Stas Mikhailov? Dilutes the 40-year-old Macallan Coke ?! Believes that police reform was carried out in a timely and successful? !!! My first order and you need to have you as a companion and had a chance to evaluate the person sitting opposite. Listen, watch, draw conclusions. But do not openly attack and turn in the evening program "To the barrier!". Well you still can not teach - just do not have time, but remember evil asshole.

12. Go through alcohol
Forgive me, colleagues MH, but do not drink on the first date - stupidity and sado-masochism. Voltage enormous, and he somehow have to get rid (masturbation helps less tested). But even worse - getting drunk enough to not knit bast or, conversely, to bring God knows what. Almost each of the friends I have girls in the biography of history, when the gentleman to naklyukalsya peacock cry, and the next day called, vinilsya and explain, they say, too nervous. Bear in mind: no one thinks it is a veiled compliment own irresistibility, which demoralized you.

13. declaration of love
You may not believe me, but among men meet exalted types that after 5 minutes of dialogue begin to miss the women's hands, a declaration of love to walk and call the registrar, without waiting for dessert. Probably they think that this is such a feature - pee girl of his hyper-immediacy and overflowing emotion. In this case, because initially it is clear that, at best, one in a million answers "Class! I love you too! Ran more to marry! "The remaining 999 999 girls consider you a fool or a madman. Both roles are not the most successful.

14. Zhmotnichat
Among me and my girlfriends are clear signs miser - is, first, the amount vyschityvanie tip calculator or basically refusing to pay for the service ("This malaholny confused sea bream with sea bass! But for such a thing to shoot is necessary, and no reward!"). And, secondly, to offer to pay for dinner equally.

15. Do not put a beautiful point
You'll be surprised, but many of the girls come home after perfect conducted visits, experiencing an attack of self-doubt and begin to reflect on the theme "What if I really did not like him?". This is all I have to the fact that when the lady you definitely liked, and you would not mind repeating-continue-to deepen, you are obliged to carry out a "shot in the head." Simply put: in the finals clearly and openly to make it clear to the girl that she'll pretty. Amiss lyrical passages that it was the best night of your life. Attempts to agree on the next date. And the desire to steal a little less than a chaste kiss, rather than on the cheek. Even mild zakidyvanie rods about "look to visit a coffee." But the leader of the hit parade is still a post-svidatelnaya romantic sms. For girls it is a kind of physical evidence that your eyes burning passion she did not imagined.

Tags

See also

New and interesting