Beauty - beauty everywhere

Karina Brez - Ukrainian model and a graduate of the Gemological Institute of America. Karina will take part in a beauty contest Miss USA 2012 in Las Vegas, which will be held June 3rd. Now she is Miss Florida 2012. This was the first attempt Brez win the title and her second beauty contest after Miss South Florida, which she won in February 2011. Brez was born in Dnepropetrovsk May 19, 1988, and a year later, her family immigrated to Jackson Heights in New York and then in Palm Beach, Florida.

1. Brez with his coach Steve Karopelo in the fitness center at Versailles in Wellington. Karopelo works with the girl for several months. "We will improve - he says. - We can not afford the extra pounds. " "I hurt all over," - says Karina. (Photo by Bill Ingram / The Palm Beach Post)

2. Brez poses for a photographer at his home in Wellington. Brez for it was a long journey from the Ukraine to the United States. Her parents are engaged in jewelery in Brka Raton. (Photo by Bill Ingram / The Palm Beach Post)

3. (Photo by Bill Ingram / The Palm Beach Post)

4. Coach Ashley Lauren Kerr, Karopelo coach Grace Fontecha evaluate gait Brez. Fontecha - a veteran of beauty pageants from Puerto Rico. Her former clients were Miss Venezuela, four Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and Stefania Fernandez. (Photo by Bruce R. Bennett / The Palm Beach Post) Palm Beach Post)

5. Karopelo Kerr and give Karina Brez advice. "I've always watched beauty contests, even when I was little, - says Brez. - Nothing will stop me. " (Photo by Bruce R. Bennett / The Palm Beach Post)

6. Brez fulfills its passage in a bathing suit. (Photo by Bruce R. Bennett / The Palm Beach Post)

7. Kerr Brez gives some tips about the passage in a bathing suit. (Photo by Bruce R. Bennett / The Palm Beach Post)

8. (Photo by Bruce R. Bennett / The Palm Beach Post)

9. "I think I'll be able to represent the country very well. I came here a little girl and grew up here. I consider myself an American, but I'm not just an American - I'm ready to conquer the world. " (Photo by Bill Ingram / The Palm Beach Post)

Tags

See also

New and interesting