Interesting tips that will help avoid any unpleasant incidents in the rush hour.
1. If you know the station on which you want to get up,
sit on the train is on the correct side.
Then you will not cross the flow of people, which will burst output.
2. In the summer that it was not so hot do not go into the first door of the car,
since the beginning of the car barely walk airflows.
3. If you do not enter the first and last chances door
get a seat multiplied by 2.
4. If the station has one input boldly go to the end station,
people are lazy and the car will be less clogged.
5. The most convenient standing place inside the car,
and not in the intervals before the doors.
As if you stand in the doorway, which will not be opened, you are going in.
If you stand at the door, which opened,
you just giving more and pushed at the station.