Life in the USSR (12 photos)

Again nostalgia for the Soviet Union & quot; - You might say.
No. A little bit wrong.
I want to draw you into fotospor memories of the Soviet Union. To nostalgic (or hate that era) have shown convincingly that they like / dislike / they remember / loved / hated.
To those who have not found the days seeing.
Maybe they will be treated differently to an era that has already become history.
Just need to confirm your shot.
That's more interesting.
Try? Beautiful and with respect for each other :)

first time in first class.
September 1 for the first-graders always a holiday. Remember the pride when you walk in a new form (which even with such enthusiasm recently tried on in the "Children's World"), with flowers, with a knapsack behind going to my first "lesson of peace»?

Young Octobrists.
To be honest a little wiped, smeared as it was. The only thing that is well remembered, this oktyabryatskoe link. The competition between the units. All good early, warm memories. And I remember that here are badges were common, and "fashionable" considered transparent plastic ("glass") with a photo inside.

Pioneers.
Many condemnation has poured on them. But I'm a pioneer. And when I tied the tie, but it was in the Museum of the Revolution, I was walking home in the unbuttoned jacket for all to see that I was a pioneer. Unfortunately, his tie I somewhere lost :(

Pioneer camp.
Suffice it to say that there is the first time I danced with a girl (not forced), the first time he played in the "heat lightning", the first time met the dawn in near Pioneer campfire, and even me with a friend nearly thrown out of the camp for a dance in the pouring rain: )
Was I still have a book of Russian fairy tales, thick, red, evening around the squad, I read them, it is now not enough, I listened with interest!
Drags the bread from the dining room that evening, pulled out from under their pillows to crackle (crusts - a special treat). However, the whole bed was then in breadcrumbs :)

Medicine.
She was free. Every year - were all doctors. All. At any
enterprise / organization / school / kindergarten.
In the resort? - Please. In the resort? - Forward.
And now many can boast of an annual inspection and vaccination?
At best, they are driving on the chest X-rays ...

Cars.
My father went to work in Siberia after his arrival bought a snow-white Muscovite, as in the photo. When I first saw it, it was an incredible feeling of excitement, better cars could not be :)

Kosmos.
Who would not want to become an astronaut? I have a feeling that everyone wanted. To tell the truth, we knew all the astronauts by name, in order of their flight.
Collecting stamps, calendars, books - everything that had to do with space.

Army.
I would say that it was not possible to serve, however, every weekend stuck to the TV, watching "I Serve the Soviet Union." Strong, fair - that's the image of man in the form of the time.

Police.
He was respected. They do not fear it - respect. You can complement themselves, who faced.

Demonstration on May 1.
As you wish, you can call all the zombies or something else, but it was a real holiday.

Culture
What were the films which actors! Is today's commercial production can be compared to the masterpieces of the time? Well, as you know, our employees Bolshoi Theater applauded the entire planet!

Of course, this is mine, mainly for children and youth memories, they are certainly a bit naive, but, in my opinion, very good. Nothing negative is not lecturing, I think this will be typed in the comments, but, my friends, be objective and do not swear :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting