Hop-correspondence

P: Hey Mare? What is your personal?
A: Hi, my trump patsanchik! My zaebtsa! How are you?
P: Yes, shit was fucking day! 5 rubles to shoot Semyon near the metro! While nibble shot all Gopnik skinned!
D: You're my hero ....
P: Then I went drinking zhigulevskogo place parnyaga met together and decided to tusanutsya Vovan! He yastchik Klin was ready! Well, we mean a standard method broke down the door! They pounce on beer etc ...... well, but as you passed my day kobylochka
D: Congratulate me with the purchase
P: Che for the Batwa? ..
Q: I bought a new hat with earflaps in discount from Dzhumbeka and a new coat
P: Yes, now you'll actually trump.
D: Senks kid. On the back is written, cap D & M - Tipo Dzhumbek and Marat! The company has not schA really cool! And tulupcheka Avivas on the back and four stripes on iskosyak! You know how pontovo smotritsja
P: Hey ... you chuvikhi izloshilas again ... what D & M - you pale sold
D :?
P: You Th entirely Scholl slate lost! It should be written D & B - Tipo longer and more !!! Kolyan this yourself this ... Referring boots bought it ...! They all have exactly ... any fawn were found ... confirmed by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation!)
A: Here I am mare ... Referring also now on the Paris come crawling with earflaps of burning!
P: Yes, you do not worry your petsanchik) think about it! Fix your troubles! Sysh here yesterday at the bazaar was
Q: Which market?
P: Well disassembly Che vezzhat something ... mytischenskoy against the centering! Graters were not real! We arrived and there all gopari such ... What the jeans shirt ... .Even not look
A: Do not tell me that they were not tucked into footcloths
P: Can you imagine not!
Q: Where are finally falling on the PEOPLE ....
P: Well, they are suitable for you and the boys allegedly a district! And our parnyagi do not like too many questions ... agitated once brass knuckles in his hands! Here huyak and hearse leaves blyayayaya.
D :?
A: Well eptyt garbage! And we are the boys then the normal Th us teryatsya then ... .we and ran! Juli pants standing idle
D: You're my hero
P: Listen Mare ... .I have long wanted to tell you that the most Royal of all cows in our area! My dick does not fall even at night you know ....
D: ouuuuuuu ......
P: I absolutely seriously you to listen! I want you to have half a year!
A: I love you ....
P: And you can plan an intimate question?
A: Of course kobylenok
P: cha your pezda then shaved?
A: You Th entirely Scholl is talking ... of course not
P: My Kobylochka
A: I love you !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting