Visiting the good of the sect

A small photo story, as the author entered the construction site for the inhabitants of the land teleportation ...

Once again, flying to Bangkok, I saw a gigantic complex with an unusual structure.

I was immediately interested in the structure of gold and cyclopean unknown destination.

The territory stretches over 3 kilometers and the top is very reminiscent of the alien base

Of course I said point on your GPS, and as soon as possible decided to visit this unusual place.

So, a week later, after passing north of Bangkok by bus and then hitchhiked on a truck and at the end in the back of a pickup truck, I planted about building some huge terminal size of a large airport.

Not seeing anyone around, I went to the glittering golden flying saucer. There, too, there was no one, and I dared to come closer.

hull of a flying saucer was covered with hundreds of thousands of figurines depicting the Buddha:

It looks like it's made of gold

Judging by the size of the terminal under construction, it is planning to collect millions of people.

Why and why I could not understand and went to look for clues in the neighboring complex, a few kilometers from the under construction.

Up the road photographed birds, no other way to save our planet

And some sacred egg a very thick glass.

When he reached the giant pictures, I finally met people.

Basically - the monks. They sat on the floor and on the chairs in large groups. Roughly, in this complex, there were a couple of thousand people. Sounded kind of hypnotic music, a strange voice said something in Thai and in hundreds of television screens showed thousands of people, the Thais give donations to the monks.
I was in shorts and a large fotikom nobody paid attention. Perhaps that is not pre-Googled about this place, I did sneak a couple of photos and started to find a way out.

Everywhere there were some alien structures, consisting of hundreds of thousands of figures of Buddha.

Finally, the found direction on output and met people in ordinary consciousness.

Looking less than half decided to come back here more prepared, and when will building.

P.S. place name Wat Dhammakaya. As it turned out, all of these controls are very powerful organization Maha Puja. The ceremony is going up to a million people, all meditate at the same pace. It looks very impressive. I do not know whether it is possible there to photograph and move freely. Take a trip, tell :)

--img19--

Source: pitalenko.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting