How things work: Mystery visitor restaurants

Mystery restaurants anonymous visitor talked about how much his work, what mistakes most often allow the waiters and why he eats four meals at a time.

On professionalism

Jobs secret visitor to the market a lot. Basically looking for people willing to work for food. Professional secrecy visitors in St. Petersburg five or six people in Moscow, of course, more.

Secret visitors without experience sometimes invited to the cost of network places like Subway. I'm so never went, but I think everything is easier. Type came, if you do not smile and did not offer potatoes, put it on a piece of paper. How can we evaluate sandwiches with sausage and ketchup?

To do this seriously, you need experience. You can start with the reviews on niche sites - they must not only experience, but also the facts that people understand what you liked and what is repelled. There are special courses, but I do not think it can be taught in six hours.

The meaning of all the secret visits to release the guest from the bad. Easier to work with and to prevent fire, to monitor than to dig its consequences. Unfortunately, the reviews, even the bad, writes every 200-300 th guest. Others did not even complain about the restaurant site that beer is warm, and just stop walking. That is, if you have already happened and wrote one person, the waitress was rude to him, to be sure, she Khamila many hundreds. Just decided to write one. Others simply deleted an institution from the list of "friendsĀ».

Earnings and customers

Typically, the customer - a business owner or manager. More than the first, of course. For the control they need a fresh look. When the owner resides in an institution, it can not adequately assess the service and quality of services provided.

Secret Visitors are required in different institutions, from bistro with the tray in a network of business centers to upmarket restaurants. For the latter, it is absolutely important other things: how are devices which side the waiter: they need to maintain the image. In general ideas Mystery shopper - a person who specifically provokes staff arranges scandal: if steak is not fried, puts it on the head staff. This is too much. I always set out to come to a place more.

Services of a professional secret visitor is an average of about 5 000 for output. Or with the payment account, or without. Never placed a bet - it's pretty sensitive information. I do not know the people for whom this work would be the main source of income. When such payment is necessary to have a fairly large number of customers - about 10-15 institutions simultaneously. Especially since it is too unstable work: it is today and gone tomorrow.

Basic rules

I always know the schedule of work places, when I plan to visit: what days, for example, there is no control - they are particularly interesting. Somewhere important to come on Monday, when still sleepy and kitchen is not ready. Pubs take my place for a week, if they know that the match will come and a lot of people - it's a good stress test. Someone asks to pay attention to acquaintance, someone more interested waiters, someone - a new menu or chef.

I do not eat at home has seven or eight years. Since the institution I need to see the big picture, usually take four dishes. Almost always eat everything entirely, because I go with an appetite. If not, then do not walk in the catering and write a review - it is as if a vegetarian comes to a steak house.

Most often places sypyatsya on some simple things that are repeated many times in a review. For example, lack of knowledge of the stop list - when the waiter does not tell right away that something was not, and only half an hour notice that you need to make a new order. Often lose your reservation at the tables. Like everything is repeated twice, and come - it's not because hostess somewhere in that time went, all recorded on paper and forgot to bring in the book.

Once remarked that the waiter stick panties on jeans - almost to the navel. And the institution in which I came, it was very serious: the entire staff went to an expensive form. The owner was in Germany, and it was important to know what is happening with the object. Now he receives a report twice a month, gives commands and keep on our toes all the staff - managers only have time to wonder how he knows everything.

Reporting

The end result - a report for one customer. The first part - in the form of a table in which to put a special scale scores for friendly staff, the feed rate of the menu. This is good, but to work with this very difficult. Option Two - just text. Basically, it looks like the restaurant reviews on the site, but without a description of the interior. Manager or owner, it is important to know the exact figures - the time for menus, the reception of the order.

There are places where they work with feedback and criticism, but there are others where it is not overlooked. The most common argument of the latter: "And we have a good revenue." I do not believe that these services are needed by all institutions. But most need it. Ask friends, in this case - this is an obvious mistake: they do not tell the truth, but rather everything to embellish. People created the picture of well-being, and of the new institutions of 9 out of 10 closed for three years. If you do not receive a competent professional fidbek, this probability is high.

Tags

See also

New and interesting