The case in the mountains

They say that Estonians inhibit the Finns slow. Jokes about composing. So it's what did not happen in the mountains! No, not in the mountains, where the ski snowboarders ride. Not everyone there Perineevichi Karpatovy Alps, where we go after the light PertsemNah Happy New Yera, but the real mountains. Mountains, where the land is connected with the sky and the stars, you can get your hands. Mountains, where the sun on a summer afternoon covers half the sky and mercilessly beats down so that if by chance a silly chick will fly out from under the shade of trees, the barbecue immediately falls to the ground! Hodi da pack kebabs. Where time stops and freezes in stone. In these mountains still have God and man, forgotten villages, where life flows out of time, the progress of the Internet and Xenia dog.
There are such villages and their shops - shops, which, in principle, you can buy anything that does not make the people themselves. And, importantly, people sometimes go back.
I, for instance, on Sunday how he had gone to the store? At 14.00 began the match LOCO - Zenit (LOCO, by the way, won !!!). 13.50. I jump out of the house. 13.52. I enter the shop. 13.54. - Chetresvetlyhkozla and leyssmetanagrby, bzhsta. 13.56. Pops out of the store. 13.58. I'm at home. 14.00. I sit in front of the TV LOCO t-shirt, beer open and transfused into the cup, chips are interspersed in a bowl. Happy End!
But, in fact, the story itself, how it happens in the mountains.
9:00 00 minutes.
Jin, rang the bell of the door and walked into the shop visitor. (the Caucasian accent is recommended for a more complete disclosure, I threads. even flies!)
The seller was sitting behind the counter in his chair, his face in the newspaper, and did so: hrrrr - newspaper down pssss - up newspaper, hrrrrr - newspaper down psssssss - up newspaper. Zhzhzhzhzh - did fly between hitting the glass.
9.10. Jin repeated visitor.
9.12. Seller disclaims face newspaper, neatly puts it, gets up, puts the newspaper on a chair.
 - Hello - said the visitor
 - Good ......
... Day! - People in the mountains are very polite, because nowhere in a hurry.
 - Tell me the name of this cookie?
9.25. Seller turns and walks away.
9.30. Seller returns glasses. Bypasses the counter, he stands next to the visitor, looks at him, raising his left eyebrow, then looks up at the counter.
 - Ro-ma-ni-ka - the syllables read the seller, and then looks at the visitor down the left brow, takes off his glasses and goes behind the counter.
9.40 Bzhzhzh - bzhzht - did fly forever froze on the sticky trap.
 - Fresh? - Asks the visitor
 - No.
 - And these are referred to as a wafer?
9.52. Seller bypasses the counter, stands next to the visitor, she looks at him, then looks up at the counter.
 - Dream-box is selected.
 - Fresh?
 - Take-those cookies better.
 - No. The nephew asked for waffle. Then I come.
© LionHeart

PS. Condolences fans Zenit
ZYZY. All described or overheard podsmotreno author.
ZYZYZY. When writing this narrative is not no flies were killed.

ZYZYZYZY. Claims to the fact that, say, the melody "ding - psss - clank - psss - zhzhzhzhzh" spizhzhena from any group, the author will not be accepted.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting