Shame

< Oleg Kozyrev

It is a shame, as my country behaved towards the people-brother, in relation to Ukraine.

In the house of his brother was a trouble, confusion, and we burst into his house, helping thugs, gangsters egg, and even sort out the property in thinking that would lay himself.
"That one you gave me clothes, I take back" (about Crimea)
"But this couch like your relative has promised us" (about Kharkiv)

Flocked to the bed wounded by a sniper brother and sit vultures, waiting for when we get the best piece.

Neither the US nor Poland, nor even Belarus because Ukraine did not do these days, as we do. Someone suggested to help the wounded, someone held shares of sympathy, someone even silent. And when we live with his brother skinned and divided her, trying on their boots.

As a shame.

Well, if we're really worried because the Ukrainian people as we could afford to sound in our ethers speeches about the collapse of Ukraine, about the transition back to us the Crimea, eastern regions? As can now treat us Ukrainians, Russian Jews, Armenians of Ukraine?

Clearly, not on behalf of the people said TV - people they no longer belong to, but Ukrainians have heard it as the voice of Russia.

Well, we are brothers for? Asked whether the remission of all those who wanted blood, who called Yanukovych kill overclock? Asked whether the remission of all those who wanted to derbanit time weakened the neighboring country? Do forgive us for these days Ukrainians our shame?

I only hope that Ukraine will understand learns that not all voices were so vile these days. Learns that was both support and sympathy was, there were smiles in the moment of victory, and the tears in moments of loss, there were prayers, and was the heart of his brother.

But now everything is a shame.
Source oleg-kozyrev.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting