Beauty Against Cancer

The project entitled «... If only for a second?» Organization launched Mimi Foundation. The essence of the project was the desire of the organizers to reassure terminally ill people. Hired professional stylists and makeup artists in a few hours to create images and patients onkokliniki sat with his eyes closed. Then they opened their ...

Anne

In the studio we were invited to the French employees of the advertising agency Leo Burnett. The shooting took place in the department of the Fund in Belgium.

Monica

Ariane

Arietti

Photographer Vincent Dixit says:

"We were behind the black glass, on the other hand were a mirror. When people are allowed to open their eyes, we started to take photos. The main thing was - not to miss the moment. They were all in suspense. To be honest, when I saw the eyes of one of the women, I'll almost burst into tears of happiness. It shines! »

Brigitte

Jean-Christophe delighted with his image

Jeanine

Hayat said that the photographer was very happy smiles of the participants.

Corinne: "It is better to chemotherapy! I'm shocked! »

Kristell: "This is my magical transformation! Century to the watched! »

Michelle

Monica

Nicolas

The project «... If only for a second?» Aims to give people the positive emotions and make them at least for a moment forget that they are ill. It's sad - to think about problems. Always there is a side of life that can inspire and even cure cancer. For some it turns. Same Louise Hay, with its world-renowned methodology.

It all starts with a thought!

Kathy

On the cover of the book placed her photo, a woman, so similar in their way of the Queen, died a month after the photo shoot.

Noella

By itself, the fund has several subsidiaries in Belgium, France and Switzerland. Founded in 2012, the project aims to give cancer patients the opportunity to live to the fullest. For people who are spa conditions for them psychologists, cosmetologists, doctors, master classes and a variety of recreational activities.

Martin: "My wig created Gregor Kauai, the famous stylist. It's very real dreadlocks !!! »

Pleased Patrick

Regina: "My wig - a mixture of styles of the Iroquois, Mallet and dreadlocks. Something unimaginable! »

Sandra Mermaid as

Fabinho just shocked by what is happening.

And this is how it happened ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting