10 mistakes in life.

1. Lack of choice.
Oddly enough, but most people just do not make a choice about which way they go through life. All thrown at random. How to go.

As a result of their throws in life like an autumn leaf in the wind. Going to college, because advised familiar. Went to the section, because praised. Get a job, because next to the house.
The result - the work is boring, dreary life, family obrydlo.
Quarreled with the head, changed jobs. Quarreled with his wife, his wife succeeded. Quarreled with the body, replaced the light at that.
Why live? It is not clear.

2. Waiting for a miracle.
The variation of the first error. All the same, but hope for a miracle. That's tomorrow will be very different. Something changed in the life mechanism and there around a beautiful garden full of blooming roses. Just not today. But soon, very soon. Well, not so soon, but certainly will.
The idea that if you want a garden, you have to grow up, somehow does not occur.

3. Hard work squirrel in a cage.
In this case the person is willing to work day and night, but he does not know what he wants. He works two jobs, takes overtime. All his strength and health puts in endless rat race. Rather, even sooner. Rest once, hurt once. Vanities, vanity, burns all the energy and all who need it - is unknown. Pulling the strap until retirement, has earned a lot of money, but neither health nor loved, nor the joy of life.

4. The search for a successful loopholes.
A dream that can crank out some successful scam and get everything at once: money, fame and polkonya to boot. As a result, people running around all the time to find another stunning ideas involved in all "megaperspektivnyh" projects and waiting for what he is now one finger will solve all their problems, which every day becomes more and more.

5. stubborn steadfastness.
The man picked his way - is punching holes in punched cards. And reached in this great skill. Few can punch holes in punched cards so skillfully and quickly. But the punch cards obsolete, and his talent was no use.
But no, he had to prove everything. It will work through the night, three night watchman, and the remaining three days, he will improve his ability to punch holes.
All the walls are hung with his punch cards with holes punched perfect, and in a chest in a strict order delayed high-value cards for transmission by inheritance.
No one understands and does not want to understand, but he offended by the whole world and believes that someday his ability to still come in handy.

6. I am a poor man.
In this case, a man assures himself that from him personally do not depend, therefore, where he sits and what makes it all already defined and it can not be changed. Therefore, all that remains - is to sit quietly and humbly bear the cross to the grave.

7. Search for the guilty.
Oh, here is where to turn! Find guilty in a failed trajectory of his life is not easy, but very simple.
Parents are not inherited the genes of genius, and those who happen to have been transferred, ruthlessly trampled school conveyor.
My childhood was difficult, cakes let's not every day, and homework - each. In addition, the bad influence of the street completely baffled immature soul and accustomed to throw, wine and dominoes. In addition to all this was happening in the country with the wrong mode and inadequate rulers who no help in the education did not have, but only put spokes in the wheel of a young inquisitive minds.
And, maybe, and had a chance to break out in people, but it was stolen Jesuit Freemasons - Freemasons who finally put an end to all the joys of life and can only drink and swear, drink and swear to those who again raised the price of vodka.

8. Who would have thought my problems.
Very convenient position taking off full responsibility for everything that happens with them.
 - You know, I'm so bad at remembering names and numbers that do not even remember what I had husbands.
 - I suffer topographical cretinism that can never in his apartment to get to the toilet on the first try, but because it was embarrassment.
 - Find a job? What do you mean, I do not know how, and then, and I'll have the whole day to work? This is so weird.
 - You are annoying me, it would be better included in my position, I thin nature and do not like when I was loaded with all sorts of problems. Well, what if this is my problem, well, you decide they somehow.

9. All the goats.
All failures in life are attributed to the people with whom a person is in contact. Therefore, when a goat-chief will not make a career, goats subordinates do not understand, with goats, does not cook porridge friends, and even with goats, women no cases it is better not to have.
Therefore, this spiritual advancement is very hard to live. After all, how to live, when you - enlightened, and all around - the goats?

10. Life is senseless and merciless.
And finally, you can get to the most ridiculous mistake. Sunuvshis immediately to hell, and scorching wings, a person decides that life - it's a terrible thing, and there is nothing to catch. And it is not.

Tags

See also

New and interesting