Bull with sad eyes.

At one of the slaughterhouses in Hong Kong was a normal working day, but suddenly one bull, waiting for their turn, fell to his knees and began to cry.
This extraordinary story of a weeping bull occurred while workers slaughter dragged this big animal towards the slaughter shop. As they neared their destination, the bull suddenly lowered his front feet on the ground, and tears rolled from his eyes.
"When I saw the bull crying with sadness and fear in his eyes, I started to shake," - said the butcher. "I called the other workers, and they, too, were very surprised. We began to drag and push the bull, but he did not wish to move. Bull just sat and cried. The hair on my body stood on end, because this animal behaved like a man. We looked at each other, and it became clear that none of those present could not raise a hand against this bull.
Consulting, they decided to raise money and send bull live out their lives in the community of Buddhist priests. "We could not budge him until he promised that keep him alive. Only then he got up and went with us ».
Some workers did not survive the massacre happened. Fong said: "Three workers immediately after the incident to resign. They said that never in my life will not kill animals, because you never forget how sad of the big bull's eye with tears rolling down. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting