Dresses for lush ladies, from which the Bull will light up his eyes

New Year's celebration is getting closer. I've already seen a silver dress. The Road Bull is a symbol of 2021 and respects the volumetric beauty. We don't skimp on sequins!

Today's edition. "Site" tell me what new year To a lush lady to make the White Metal Bull melt. Try it on!

At the New Year’s party, you should not dress like a tree. The bull likes when there are no excesses, acid flowers and pretentiousness. Elegant restraint and convenience is what he will appreciate.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by PLUS SIZE (@cherry_l_shop)

Luxury ladies don't have to wear black hoodies. There are only a couple of contraindications when choosing New Year dress For full beauties. The first is the size: the outfit should not be small, so as not to create a non-complimentary silhouette. But too big should not be, so as not to hide the dignity of the figure.

Posted by Women's Clothing Big Size (@stylechicplussize)

The second is the print. Give up the tinkering prints. Much more beautiful on full girls look large patterns and optical prints. But from animal predatory prints on New Year's Eve, women of any size should be abandoned. White Metal Bull will not be happy with this decoration.

So the fashionable "leopard" dress and spectacular outfit of the color of flames, let them stay in the wardrobe for now - their time will come.

And if you continue the subject of prohibitions, then the red color falls first under them. And orange and pink will not be appropriate. If you want to like the symbol of the year, choose dresses gray, beige, brown and white.

Publication by ATELIE KRASNODAR OLGIDAMODA (@olgidamoda)

Also suitable for the New Year dresses and costumes blue and green. Many experts in the field of esotericism argue that the choice of a certain colour It will affect your destiny in 2021.

If you want to find the love of your life, wear a white outfit. And those who want to improve their financial situation should choose clothes of gray and silver shades.

Dress for the New Year – 2021 should be bright and memorable, so we pay special attention to the decor.

Posted by Women's Dresses (@dinami_womens_dresses)

I also suggest you find out what to celebrate the year of the Bull to each zodiac sign. I took a note!

Posting from Beach Coats, Evening Dresses (@brilliant_lif)

Many stylists recommend women lush choose for the celebration of 2021 silver dress with sequins or lace. It'll bring femininity!

However, you should carefully approach the choice of such a dress: the decor of sequins should suit you in color and favorably emphasize the skin tone, eye color and hair. The rest is about your taste and mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting