Diary of a young father. Part 2

For many men to become a father - the most important thing in the world happiness. And if you are still young and his father, then after you leave your state of shock, you will have to play a very responsible and important role. Today you will see the continuation of the story of a young dad, learn what toys kids like and what it means to be a rocker.
From the previous part can be found here, "We" or "I»
Let us seriously now, ok?
My wife and rockers. No, we do not wear leather pants, do not ride a motorcycle and do not start the day with a plate Led Zeppelin.
"Rocker" - it is rather a state of mind. Be a rocker, is to be capable of great stupidity and recklessness great.

"Rocker" - it is rather a state of mind. Be a rocker, is to be capable of great stupidity and recklessness great.
Being a father and "rocker" at the same time is impossible. Or are you on a dare pass on their hands all the bar on the way last tasting cocktails, or you have amassed a baby bath with a temperature of exactly 36 degrees and bear a child bathe, because we have such a regime.
Or let's remember superheroes - they do not have children. (Well, almost all, you do not quibble). Imagine Superman deftly scattered enemies, and was just about finished with the main villain, as he calls his wife Lois Lane: "Clark, the baby colic, will go back - Plantex buy diapers and" Muni "green." And yet ... you zasmeёt General Zod. Let the people of Metropolis there yourself somehow kicking pitchforks and sticks from the extraterrestrial invasion, and we have a baby naps.
You can argue long on this subject, but the choice is obvious. "Rock" is transformed into ashes and now, on Friday you leave work early for another reason.
Just comes a time when you start to think of several people at once, instead of themselves, which in principle are not so sorry to take the risk. If I fall from the bar and broke his neck, the son of Krypton for me to pay the mortgage will not. It does not exist ... (as in other and cheap mortgages).
I do not know what to call it. Maybe responsibility.
But too family life scares me too. The full, so to speak, by immersion. I hate to phrases like "We ate", "We have learned to crawl," etc. Why are "we"? Look, Mom, well, this is he learned to crawl. You know how like crawl, you 30 after all.
For a young family is very important to keep the right balance, and it is possible to turn out young family in his aunt and uncle in just a few months. We decided that we are willing to be a model family 24 hours a day, but on those rare days when my grandmother prepared to sit down with your favorite grandson, you can afford a modicum of "rock." Otherwise, you can lose each other in the child's cry, trays and clothes with "shovchik out."
You need to keep yourself in shape, do not get stuck in the diaper. Here's wife, for example, has decided to get rid of the title of "buns" and went to the sports ground. For two months she took the old form and more "bun" I call it but could not. No jokes and aphorisms - I am proud of my Chikoy!
I still have much to learn about what it means to be a father. Until I realized that I should not live "for" family, "together" with her and the fact that my son is best to fall asleep to the song The Beatles «Let it be».

Leapfrog development
I have somehow started to get used to the current state of affairs. The entire list of skills son was simple and straightforward. It is worth saying that the number of his skills were comparable to the number of goals scored Arshavin this year.
Dream On / Off.
Creek on / off.
All. The only intrigue is that the switch operates in a random mode.
But at one point, everything changes.
One day after returning from work, and instead of a fixed dolls, you are met by quite a man. With lively facial expressions, instead of reflexes. He was first consciously drawn to your hands, rather than randomly shakes them like holding maracas.
I'll try to briefly describe the main chip development.
Run, Forrest!
Of course, "run" is still too early, even "crawl" it can hardly be called - rather like jumping hare, which pumped soothing.
Now he is all the time trying to crawl to some toy. You'll see from across the room and rushing the ball to him. However, while it will be sluggish shake this ball 100 times will have time to lose sight of it, or to forget. (By the way, there is also begs comparison with someone of the stars of Russian football).
In short, on the changing table is no longer leave. Now for him to watch all the time. Also, children at this age, awakens a sense of immortality. He is not afraid of heights, and thinks he can break through any obstacle to their tiny forehead. Yesterday was trying to destroy the wall of the head of his bed. Bed easily withstood the onslaught sluggish, Plato disgrace, bump and tears sat grieving. 1: 0 in favor of the bed.
Toys.
It is safe to throw away all these bagels and rattles acid colors. Children, for some of its logic, addicted absolutely incomprehensible thing, for example, it can get stuck for hours on the lid of the console, when the next Formula 1 race car toy collecting dust.
Among the items is an indisputable leader - your mobile phone. If it comes into view, the child instantly transformed from a sluggish rabbit galloping racehorse and rushes to the goal. I sometimes bedtime spent with him small races, throwing the phone from one side of the bed to the other. Hoped he would get tired and fall asleep. Horseradish there. Rather, you yourself get tired just shifting the phone.
A couple of times he even snatched a mobile phone from his hand and put like some heifers on Facebook. Nonsense, I agree ... My wife also did not believe it.
Chatter
Suddenly he began to talk. True.
He shared the words, change the intonation. The only negative - nothing is clear. It seems that your son accidentally spoke at some Dothraki language instead of Russian, as well as all the rules.
Sometimes there are times when he seemed to conducting experiments with his voice, moving from the usual tone to some war cries chief of the Apaches. Every time he laughs when he finds something new in his voice. I think that it is the amplitude udelaet Mariah Carey.
Clothing
Buying clothes for children in the first few months - it is the most inefficient expenditure. More profitable to open a wizard bank than buying things that tomorrow will be the small child. You're putting on his pants and take off shorts. Come such a home, and there instead of your baby, a tiny "Hulk" in torn clothes, crushes and breaks his bed.
Clothes for children only buy majors or those who quarreled with all the family. For everyone else, there is a "secret network help babies." Even before we do realize that we have one person as our house filled trunks with things! Dozens of diapers, pants and T-shirts waited in the wings on the shelves of relatives and flowed from all over Moscow and the region.
People just fall clothes, then she is again on the shelves waiting in the wings.
So, if you are not confused tee shirt with daisies and inscription "Baby-Boy", you can safely inform all the relatives of the birth. I've thought that this is just my wife and I "is the same kin", which will give someone a trunk with clothes. We club.
But of course there are things that I buy it himself or give friends.
I am glad that I have a son. He can buy a Superman costume and designer Lego Star Wars, so grow, man.
Oh yeah ... Still, he learned to smile. For real. Every day I see a smile. I love you, son! You know, right now I'll buy you the designer, and gather it to thee!

Source: yanbondar.tumblr.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting