How to get a job in a store of the intimate goods

How things work: Employee sex shop
Employee sex shop anonymously told about why women take on the job, who buys gags and how 15 minutes can change a life of shame.

Employees

To get a job in a store of the intimate goods, you just do not be a hypocrite. Knowledgeable in the subject you teach. 90% of employees are women sex shops. There are also guys, but they are usually a lot of claims: behave like a lout, gogochut or begin to flirt with women customers. I do not know why, but they have one phrase about a dildo is a surge of the unhealthy excitement and brain degenerate into adolescent maturation phase. One staff member we worked all advised to take "in the set of natural dildo", I mean it.

For a long time we have worked for a woman who was 54 years old, very calm and friendly. It really does not matter who you are, how you look or what size your chest: it there will not surprise anybody, especially in comparison with the assortment. On the contrary, causes wear and the whole "body removal" only confuses customers.

Rules of Conduct

As for the atmosphere we have a strict order: a person should not feel like in the Red Light District. No hints, vulgar phrases, laughs, jokes and shouts of "What is anal dildo you're interested in?" On the entire store. Everything should be polite, tactful and confidentially. Every six months we have conducted sales training. The last time they had together with sellers of sportswear. What's the difference, what you want to sell, in the end? I'm all for it, so that people do not make the difference between a grocery store and sex shopom: and there they sell the necessary things.

Buyers

Men are more likely to go, of course. But most take a look and be inspired. Standing in splendid isolation in front windows with video or toys. To the question "How can I help you?" Answer "Nothing" - blinking as if he had just woke up, and quickly run away. I understand that many here in the museum come into the shop or during a diet.

The most generous - men 45-60. Buy, usually erotic lingerie to her friends, specialty lubricants, aphrodisiacs. They are not too lazy to spend all this money first, then time. It is seen that in the first place has a creative process, not an entertaining mechanics. Young guys are buying all sorts of BDSM kits: handcuffs, whips, gags, belts and canes. Payment Freud: they tear at work - they are at home. Toys are mostly harmless, but a quick safety briefing, I still spend: the key to the handcuffs to keep next to your bed, gag in the throat does not push, before sex to agree on stop lights or stop-words, and the screeching - it is not only pleasure is.

On devices for penis enlargement looks every second, everything questioned, but almost never buy. Afraid. The construction looks intimidating, but nothing special they do not have: a simple extender and the strap. They operate by means of vibration, and the weighting of the placebo effect, "I train - it grows." If you do not overdo it, probably, some results can be achieved. Frankly, the outstanding I did not hear. But the fact that someone has looked after, too.

A buyer

Girls - it's lovely. Everything one comes with a straight face and a mysterious air and go, unable to pronounce the word "member." Why have not I had heard: "Body Love", "tool", "baby" or a "he." And certainly everyone wants more, spread before them the largest - they are terrified say, "Well, is not the same." After much anguish choose absolutely standard and consider themselves heroines. Before the holidays like Halloween, Valentine's Day, or February 23 begins the hype for the costumes. The characters do not change from year to year: a nurse, a policeman, Bunny from "Playboy", the Snow Maiden, cheerleader, female cat. But sometimes the requests still baffled. "Do you have a costume Snowflake?" - Asks one. "And Parsley?" Fuck you, or you go to the children's party in the end?

Ladies 30 - the most grateful clients. Buy the way, only vibrators. From their sense of fun and more, and all of these artificial members - so, for the sake of self-excitation. Such women are very business-like approach: first, they've all read on the Internet, choose the model, we asked around reviews, read the instructions. And in the shop more than 5-10 minutes are not carried out. However, I notice that they, too, sometimes wedge on banal things like, "And sometimes in a different color?" Maybe it's me strange, but it seems that color plays a vibrator in very minor role.

Complex situations

Perverts there were a couple of times, masturbating right in the store, the guard they are thrown. Safety is important to us no less than the atmosphere - we installed cameras and panic button in case of emergency. It's funny, but once had to use it, though not because of the violent clients. Someone knocked aromatic candle, lit from it wrapping paper. And we have a lot of rubber products, I thought, the goods will have to save. It would be comical take out of the burning building, "the most expensive": a mountain of artificial phalluses in boxes.

Most buyers are extremely inadequate, are just stupid. One asks: "Where you have a drink that she drank and guaranteed not flown?" This guy is far from being 14 years old. If we biology textbook for 9th grade was sold, I would once gave him. The existence of the mythical relief gels, mixes, and candy bars sure every tenth client. I explain that even the ones that have the effect of contraception, a 100% guarantee is not given, no matter how much I rub, even if a tube. Why, at least 20 tubes.

Goods

Bestsellers - radio-controlled vibrators and realistic sex doll. Basically, all they come after them. The principle of "the more the better" does not work here: every product a lot of nuances, so it is necessary to immediately identify why you buy it. If just for new experiences and to have fun - take standard. If all tired and nothing impressive, pay attention to details, choose from different nozzles, superfast or unusual bend. I always try to convey to customers one simple truth: what you buy now, tomorrow will not be known all over the internet. And you can be a life after this change. Not only laugh, I know such cases. Customers come and frankly admitted: "Everything Khan takes nothing." A pair of experiments - and they are completely different people. From sexual sensations it depends on the mood, and even career. 15 minutes of acute embarrassment in the shop are worth.

Very popular all sorts of vulgar souvenirs like men's underwear with a proboscis or lighters in the shape of a penis. Behind them come giggling girls in search of a gift for a bachelorette party or a friend to play. Couple buying games phantom - cool, by the way, the thing is, if you've always want something in bed, but do not know how to ask about it. I am a friend for his birthday gave keychain groaned when it pressed. He first delighted and then said that the subway at rush hour forgot to pull out of his jeans pocket - such passengers are not heard.

This product we currently do not test, but study the instructions carefully. A rare buyer can enter the store and say what he wants. All are asked to advise, but this is impossible if you know nothing. Something do buy, in my house sex swing, for example, are. At first it was funny all the time falling from them, and now a regular practice. At lunchtime in the shop reading a book from the shelf, "the Bible of sex", for example. I would have included it in the school compulsory program, people have so many problems could have been avoided. I know you're thinking that I'm obsessed with sex. Well, everyone has his vocation: one architect, one a doctor, but I like to think that I was the conductor in the world of new experiences.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting