Experience the order in Chinese Internet stores

In this article I would like to share with readers his personal experience about the Chinese online stores in which I (or my friends) had to make a purchase. The question will be just about the electronic goods segment. Go straight to the point, and provides an overview of most of these stores with the final assessment:

1. FocalPrice.com - first on my list of online shops gadgets, electronics, accessories and others. When meeting with "the focal" I was attracted to it is the price of some goods, they were significantly lower than eBay (Chinese on eBay push too much their goods, but this case in the article will not be considered). As it turned out, this is due to location of the store, namely its proximity to the manufacturer. To pay for the order, you can only use the system PayPal. For myself personally, they did not order, but one of my friend needed some spare parts for the camera, and he found it just at them, and then asked me to order for him. The company has a huge range of products (over 100,000 items) and even sold copies of famous brands, but judging by the reviews, telephones and office equipment is quite normal quality. In general, a lot of good reading about them, and also often carried out various actions, and there are discount coupons, codes can be found on the Internet. With regard to delivery, it is free, but, like many Chinese shops can be tightened (usually order come no earlier than 2 weeks). If you place more than $ 20, the "Focal" tie your parcel track the tracking number by e-mail. It remains to add that the impression of FocalPrice.com is very good, there are certainly some unpleasant moments, but because they are at all (delay nedokomplekt not relevant characteristics and others.). Excellent shop, proven by many!

2. Tinydeal.com - following our review. Significant differences from the "Focal" No, but it is worth noting that there has to accept credit cards Visa and Master Card, but still recommend using PayPal (more reliably, and at the reception card now a limit of $ 150, although I was 250). The track number is given for orders over $ 33, and there is one caveat - if your order more than one item, then that was a free tracking number you need to have the majority of goods with a price above $ 33, although you can pay for it, it will be released 2 -3 $. My first purchase in this store was the phone, and everything went perfectly. Pleased Russian interface of the site and online chat, where I was able to quickly get answers to my questions (in Russian). Sending is, as elsewhere - 2-3 weeks (although there is also the week that is rarely the case), but it happens that not everything is in order and if something is missing, then after an appeal in support of expelled nedokomplekt. In general, there is very convenient to choose the goods, as present a detailed description, ratings and reviews, and a lot of comments can be found in Russian. If you are a beginner and want to try to work with Tinydeal.com on small orders, the site has a section 5 dollar zone. Although commodity prices and so acceptable, but the Internet can find coupons for discounts (5-7%), and in addition it is possible to earn points (comment, review, etc.), for which it will be possible to buy the goods, but more detail is better to read on the site. A nice bonus is that when you order more than 200 dollars offered to choose one of several gifts. Last time it was a UFO flying remote control, or a cube of magnetic beads.

3. Now you want to tell, perhaps, the most famous of the Chinese store in the vast'll ever need - it Dealextreme.com. Here I have done quite a lot of shopping from the protective films on the phone, batteries and various accessories to digital cameras. Why I decided to do here buy? It's very simple - I have nothing bad about this convenience store had. The main direction of the store - gadgets, and the choice is huge, and the prices are often encouraging. Perhaps the only drawback of this office can be considered as the delivery time, due to the large number of orders (we can expect more than a month). Ie if you need as quickly as possible to get the goods, it is better to use another store, especially the people involved in dropshipping. Free track number is available for orders over $ 15. In conclusion, we can say that Dealextreme.com decent shop with only one drawback - slow.

4. Pandawill.com - another Chinese online store, something special is no different from the competition, but I noticed that here the largest range of phones. My friend here has got popular Chinese modelku phone H2000 and was satisfied with the purchase, and delivery was quite fast (about 10 days). I note that the forum site has Russian language section, where people communicate rapidly, and a representative of the store is often found on Russian thematic forums. In general, the caliper then excellent. And this store maximally adapted to us, here and online chat and forum, and the interface of the site with the support of Russian. Judging by the reviews today it is one of the leading shopping people from the CIS and you can often find a positive feedback. The only thing I did not like, so it is providing free track numbers only for orders over $ 50 (compared to competitors Panda plays here). Payment can be made via PayPal or via credit cards Visa and Master Card. I advise you to visit the section of sales, there really is possible to find very cheap goods. Conclusion: The great Chinese shop for Russian users though not with the lowest prices on popular products.

5. Tell us about another store where I shop (by the inexperience) and was extremely dissatisfied. This NowSupplier.com. I have to say that the temptation to make a purchase possibility to pay via WebMoney (well, who would not attract such an opportunity?). I chose their phone, paid, although the price was not the best, but there were WebMoney and so decided. After payment of the parcel arrived 20 days later, but as it turned out, it was not the model ("stripped down" version for $ 30 cheaper) and even to the same wrong color. All attempts to somehow solve the problem have failed. Perhaps through a "stickĀ» (PayPal) it would be easier - you can open a dispute, but not the fact. Later I started to monitor the forums and found that problems with this grief-shop a lot and they do not find solutions. And besides, in runet bunch of spam from the representatives of this office, to complain that the owners of the forums. In general, it is not recommended to contact the NowSupplier.com and included a review of this shop to somehow warn potential buyers. Remember to choose the online store only need to carefully studied it, and to pay recommend using PayPal.

6. Merimobiles.com - online store of enterprising Americans. Parcels come from China, although some support work "shtatovtsy." I ordered them on the little things: Case, 3G modem and a stylus. Delivery on time like everyone else, and sent by regular mail, not EMS without tracking.

In conclusion I would like to add that the same product can be found in many stores, but at different prices. Therefore, we first examine the shops on the availability and prices, and then work out the order. If the goods are no reviews - Be sure to specify the package contents and specifications, as not rarely send something other than what is specified in the description. As you can see, I am personally acquainted with 6 shops and one I can recommend all but the penultimate (NowSupplier.com). And remember the cardinal rule: Chinese online shopping only for those who can not wait! Successful purchases!

Tags

See also

New and interesting