Ukraine in Flames

< Kolt07

Watch the live broadcast from the street. Hrushevskoho Kiev.
What do I see? I see the "Golden Eagle", who shoot people with shotguns traumatic ammunition. And rather arbitrary traumatic, when fired at close range they kill better than the present, and the eye can knock at a distance of 30 meters I see the crowd that rages and throws a Molotov cocktail into a crowd of people (albeit in the form). And this crowd do not care what someone will suffer. That someone will be ugly, with a burnt face, and do not think about how excruciatingly painful and heal burns. I see grenades, stones flying from both sides.
What I do not see there? The people who started it. History (the more, by the way, we ask * itutka), save that says the winner. Perhaps today in 50-70 years will be called the Day of Heroes Remembrance Day or Independence Square Heroes MIA. But all this does not matter. Because in my country there are 45 million people and about a hundred moral degenerates and freaks that my country was divided in two and half facing these together because of their ambitions and greed.
And the flying bullets, grenades, "Molotov cocktails" are omitted batons and sticks. It does not matter who fired the first shot in the name of what is flying stone. Just the two halves of the country are faced with a roar once again.
So it would be better, what would today was known not only as a day of shame and memory. Because I equally hate each one of the upper

Tags

See also

New and interesting