Do not forget..

Our whole life flies in care. We are constantly many things, a lot of problems, we are busy, in a hurry, something not in time. We have all the time that something needs to be done and time is not always enough.
Not enough for a simple, but is actually a very important thing.
It is very difficult to convey this sense of the word, and understand it will probably not all. Just read this parable, and remember that the most valuable thing you can give friends and loved ones - it's your time.

Once one person returned home late from work, as always tired and twitching, and saw that the door of his five year old son waiting.
- Dad, can you have something to ask?
- Of course, what happened?
- Dad, how much did you get?
- That is none of your business! - Outraged father. - And then, why do you?
- Just want to know. Please Tell me how much you get per hour?
- Well, actually, 500. What?
- Dad ... - son looked up at him with very serious eyes. - Dad, can you take me 300?
- You asked only that I gave you money for some stupid toy? - He cried. - Immediately march to her room and go to bed! .. You can not be so selfish! I work all day, very tired, and you're so silly.
Kid quietly went to his room and closed the door behind him. And his father stood in the doorway and angry at the request of his son. "How dare he ask me about the salary, then to ask for money?»
But after a while he calmed down and began to talk sensibly, "Maybe it really is something very important to buy. Yes, to hell with them, with three hundred, he's more general never I did not ask for money. " When he went into the nursery, his son was already in bed.
- Are you awake, my son? - He asked.
- No, Dad. Just lie - the boy replied.
- I seem to be too rough you said - my father said. - I had a rough day, and I just broke. Forgive me. Here, take the money you requested.
The boy sat up in bed and smiled.
- Oh, folder, thank you! - He exclaimed happily.
Then he crawled under the pillow and pulled out a few crumpled bills. His father saw that the child already has a money back angry. A toddler put all the money together, and carefully counted the bills, and then looked back at his father.
- Why do you ask for money, if you already have? - He grumbled.
- Because I've had enough. But now I just have enough, - said the child. - Dad, here exactly five hundred. Can I buy one hour tvogo time? Please come tomorrow from work early, I want you to have dinner with us.

In this parable there is no morality. Just wanted to remind you that our life is too short to spend it entirely on the job. We should not allow it to flow away through his fingers, without paying even a tiny fraction of it to those who really loves us, the closest to our people.
If we will not be tomorrow, our company quickly replace us by someone else. And just for family and friends this is really a big loss, which they will remember all their lives.
Think about it, after all the work we put a lot more time than family.

And finally, I want to add another verse that is also very much touched the soul:

Your son asked to sing at bedtime.
But you do not have time to hassle evening
Finish in time and was not tidy up the house.
Only in a hurry and did not even kissed sat
On the edge of the bed. He nozzles,
Burying her nose in the teddy bear.
So much has been all sorts of different things,
And once laid the boy ...
Already great - then there is no baby -
You're most at that age are not singing.
He asked - but you say that in a hurry,
And there is nothing capricious in bed ...
You do not have time ... There are many different "not»
For seven years it has accumulated.
Son of sweet smiles in his sleep
The green lamp dim light ...
It will grow, it is so run of the year,
His pajamas zhёltenkuyu blows.
It will grow and mature, never
Sing lullaby do not ask.

--img4--

Source:

Tags

See also