"DECISION"

Energetic and cheerful, Realtor Tatiana, it shows a young family next kvartiru. Na this time, all of its customers satisfied, and they are ready to sign a contract. Suddenly, the young man drew his attention on something. He abruptly turned to his wife and said:
 - Honey, let's look again, some apartment.
 - But why? - Surprised girl asked.
Realtor at this point tried to restrain a grief emotion and regret the time spent, because it shows a week to these two facilities and its always something does not suit them. This time, everything seemed perfect, well, why it went wrong? Taking himself in hand, she reconciled with an event and remembered the expression: "The customer is always right».
 - I'll explain later. - Said her husband, clearly moving away from the conversation.
 - No, let's talk now, I really liked this apartment and I do not see any good reason not to remove it.
 - If you want, I can briefly leave. - He said Tatiana, finding hope in the words of the wife.
 - Please give us ten minutes. - Politely and kindly asked the girl.
Smiling young Tatiana left the apartment and decided to go have a meal in a nearby pizzeria.
 - What's wrong? - Surprised, and his wife said impatiently.
 - I dont know. At first it seemed to me that everything is all right, but I'm not sure. Something scared me.
 - And what is that?
 - Do you think it's serious, but I was confused by this table ... - As if apologizing, the guy said, pointing to the table-book in the corner.
 - Table, as a table, what's the problem?
 - I'm sorry, I know that all this is stupid, but ... you know, from what my parents died?
 - Approximately, you told my father something to the stomach was a mother with a heart.
 - Not certainly in that way. Mom and Dad a lot of drinking. My father died of cirrhosis of the liver, and my mother once heavily drunk and drowned in a dream.
 - I'm sorry, I did not know ... but where is the table - calmly and sympathetically asked the girl.
 - You know, when I was a kid, they were not alcoholics. We lived a good friendly family. I loved my parents. The only unpleasant memories from my childhood, this folding table. Every time a holiday, or on some other occasion, came to visit us. Father laid out the table, my mother was laying on it and arrange binge, developing into drunkenness, with silly dances and songs. Usually after that a few more days and the parents were drinking in the house was a mess, and all this time the table was laid out. I knew that when my father returned to the place of the table, all over, and once again we were a family. Then Dad started drinking more and more, until completely drunk, and it happened what happened ...
 - Yes, my parents drank too, may not be so much. You never told them about the pain you feel?
 - They say constantly. But the fact is that the grandparents - my father's parents, too much drinking, and died early. I told my father that I do not like drinking, but he just waved to me, saying it was none of my business. And once he was very drunk, and sat down in the kitchen and called me. I remember that he just sat there and said nothing, I, too, was silent. We stayed together so long, until he turned to me and said:
 - You know, the best way to take revenge on the parents-alcoholics, drink it, and spoil the life of your children ...
He tried to laugh, but instead covered her face and sobbed. I went into shock and despair heard. After we've never talked.
 - I know how to hurt you. But this is only the table, let's ask the owners to remove it.
The guy looked at his wife the most serious look, then took her hand and said:
 - It is not necessary, because the table has nothing to do with it. Let's agree that our family will never be the alcohol or the holidays or to a funeral. Just never, please, because we can be happy without it?
 - Of course! Of course yes! - The girl hugged her young husband. They both shed a few tears, and felt that their family started some new stage. And it was true: after a few days happy couple learned that their waiting for completion. But their child has not had to experience the wounds that were inflicted to his parents, because the treaty remained in force, up to the age of these people.
Realtor Tatiana, still passed an apartment, and even more cheerful when he saw no reason of happy young people. She did not know what an important decision was made today in this family.
Parents do not choose, and what can not be changed. But in our hands the future of an entire generation, and it would be foolish to try to avenge their ancestors, destroying the lives of their children. Let's tear a vicious circle, because this is something that we can actually change!

Tags

See also

New and interesting