How to learn to see the good in everything

In one family grew two malchika. Oni were the same age. And so it happened that even birthday they had in one day. Only one boy was a child in the family home, and the second - no. Native boy's parents were very fond of, they always spoiled him. He bought the best toys, very good clothes, it is always holili and nurtured. A reception boy they did not like scary and always wanted to do him some gadost.A between native boy grew harmful, moody child. On the street with him always the case any trouble. In his hands all the breaks. All the neighbors did not lyubili.A but the second boy, despite the attitude of his foster parents, grew very kind, sympathetic child. And the very fate smiled at him. It would seem that the native privileges much more, but in life it is not always vezlo.Vse around very surprised: "Why are children so different?" Once at the next birthday boy's parents bought a beloved child to a large wooden horse, and very nice it packed. And unloved child, they did not buy anything and gave an empty gift box. When the boys began to print gifts, all very surprised them reaktsii.Lyubimy child unpacked gift, saw wooden horse and angry: "Why do I have presented lifeless horse" - he shouted and stamped his feet, with tears streaming from his eyes. He was not satisfied with the present, parents, guests, nothing will radovalo.A unloved boy unpacking his gift, very happy. "Thank you! I was presented with a live horse, she just went for a walk! "- A smile lit up his whole litso.On sincerely delighted with his gift, was grateful to the parents, the fate of all that with him all evening proiskhodit.I invited children happily played with him in gostinoy.A their pet parents for a long time settling down in another room ...
Smile World, and he will smile to you in return! Cry, and you cry alone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting