GARDEN OF THE SOUL

There is a very interesting parable about seeds:

One woman had a dream that was standing behind the counter of the store the Lord God.
 - Lord! Is That You? - She cried with joy.
 - Yes, it is I - God answered.
 - What do You can buy? - The woman asked.
 - I can buy everything - was the answer.
 - In this case, please give me health, happiness, love, success and a lot of money.
God kindly smiled and went to the storage room for the ordered goods. After a while he came back with a small box of paper.
 - That's it? - Exclaimed, surprised and disappointed woman.
 - Yes, that's all - God answered. - Do not you know that in my store are only sold seeds?

Man is so constituted that no matter how developed his life, he is always looking for something new. That is our nature. And laid it in us to sooner or later, we became interested in simple question: "Why do I live?", "What created everything?", "What is my role in life?" And many more ... This is just the beginning .

Some people to these issues pushes natural curiosity, others - family problems, career or health problems. Reasons for something different, but the path - one. And a big role does not play your affiliation with a particular religion - God is one for all. Even if at first you do not feel the urgent need to communicate with the Creator, just start with yourself.

The hardest part of the work on the other - is to accept yourself. Take with all its contingent disadvantages. Conditional, because you are already perfect. Only your mind whispers to you that you that something is wrong. As we were warmly part of God - our spirit. And since God is perfect, then we are by excellence in everything. And if someone else has not been able to grasp this, it is only a matter of time and a willingness to go to the end.

God and the universe gives us everything we need for self-realization, as well as another priceless gift - the right choice.

Because it depends on you, what you choose: a flower-filled garden in your heart and put the divine seed, or let the weeds of fear and hatred to destroy all the plants, turning an oasis in the arid desert. If you do decide to take on the role of the gardener, we must remember that this work requires patience, honesty with oneself, perseverance in overcoming difficulties. In addition, the willingness to bring the follow through.

Sometimes, digging up the ground, you will find stones of different sizes. This is your hidden fears, complexes, formed negative thought forms. Sometimes you're pretty easy to deal with them, and sometimes it will take more effort.

And, remember fertilizer for your garden. These are: positive attitude, thanks to all things and to each moment of life. Plant the seed of love in your garden, take care of them, do not regret mental strength to care for shoots that soon will necessarily. After some period of time you will notice that there are fewer weeds, the air cleaner in your garden. And the fact that it began to blossom flowers. And then, you will want to invite into your garden other people to share this miracle, as well as their experience and knowledge.

How would you not have been difficult not lock the gate of his garden. Just wait out bad weather and again host the activities begun. Let your garden always in bloom, pleasing others, giving them light and good.

Tags

See also

New and interesting