Lousy father

- You really do not pay attention to your child!
- Lead - in the bushes!
- From evades child support, you bastard!
- What kind of example podaёsh son?

I hear such speeches at least once a month, when I come to the two-hour meeting with a child woman with whom spent the night five years ago.

She knew only that I want lo * sa.
She knew I did not want to marry.
She knew I did not like children.

She was free to leave at any time. I have repeatedly insisted that if she wants marriage and family, let him seek marriage and family.

I've always used prez * tear, although it is said to have taken control.

And then she came to me and said she was pregnant. What is not to have an abortion. And I, as an honest man, obliged to marry her.

Of course, no wedding was not. My official salaries did not fall, I'm paying child support in full. Child vizhus two o'clock every month - only to be aware of its health, living conditions and level of development. As to the meetings bring with me a small envelope with the money, his mother was not against: suddenly it turned out that with incomplete higher, a small child and pensioner mother, she does not need anyone in particular. And at every meeting - as well as the occasional meetings in other places, through friends, in social networks and in a particularly unpleasant moments just on the phone - I listen to a ton of negativity because not rushed with open arms to the child, who did not want a woman , which did not want to live.

Zadolbali? Not a word.

Here and now, after another meeting, I sit at home, watch the video again six years ago, and with all my heart I hope that I have enough nobility to wipe it once and never show your child. In this video, filmed by our common friend in secret, when the cameras were a rarity in the mobile phone, the woman tells how in the bathroom finger stuffing a content prez * rvativa while I slept.
zadolba.li/story/13211

Tags

See also

New and interesting