Teenager 90

Below is a short story about the low-lying, material dreams teenager eastern Siberia. Clippers
The dream of every boy was radio-controlled machine or machine-driven cotton. But most of the content with the usual. Often met Inertial cars (I had) or "models" with opening doors, hood, trunk.

Hockey stick

The edges of the Siberian wild quoted Bandy (Bandy). But in the early 90's to buy a good stick it was difficult. Not only that, few places were sold, and mom and dad made round eyes, heard the price. And save on dinners only been able to stick to the "Leningrad", which turned into dust after a month of training. All dreamed of playing clubs or Extra Super Extra - fiberglass, thin hook.
Out of a difficult situation: we went to the game masters (major league) ... The game moments stick break. We collected these fragments and glued together using wood glue, epoxy. Hadkor variant putter collected from 2 parts using plates Durand, screws and nuts.

Hockey helmet

About helmets JOFA, Kosa, Bauer we have not even dreamed of. We would Salvo instead shameful pots.

Skates

Not this was a great choice among skates. Piece of iron in the picture on the left - 7 years of rolled. Ice axes - skates with leather shoes, but the blade in plastic. And the blatota course, Salvo and dynamo. My parents are not very supportive of my hockey activity, and therefore did not allocate money for this kind of sport. In my team, 50% of boys raced on pieces of iron, 50% on the dynamo and an ice ax.

Player

It's all clear on the picture. Chinese player wildly ate the battery when a terrible sound, fast in one direction. But shaking his pencil faster and battery savings. How to behave SONY, AIWA not know, but these players at least once sounded.

Guitar

In the picture from left to Tonic (similarity of the Urals and Aelita), extremely heavy, the sound of which flew past lotions, and amplifiers are not really accepted. Right Gibson Les Paul, which we have dreamed of, but it would be enough, and a copy of the name Diamond II, which sounded very good.

Kurtets
Everything is.

via kifir

--img8--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting