Crazy ballerina

The famous 34-year-old dancer continues to dance, despite the fact that he was already in the 39th week of pregnancy. She claims that regular workouts help her stay in shape and go to the benefit of the unborn child.

34-year-old ballet instructor - Mary Helen Bowers (Mary Helen Bowers) - is a fairly well-known figure in New York as she prepared Natalie Portman for the role in the film "Black Swan", and is currently engaged in training "Angel" Victoria's Secret. It is therefore natural that the images of pregnant celebrities, on which it is captured at the moment the number of movements, attracted the attention of journalists who wanted to know whether Mary continues to dance.

It turned out that Bowers hardly changed its schedule - even the 39th week of pregnancy are not forced her to abandon the training and daily exercise.

Ballerina herself says that dance classes to improve her health, to help stay in shape and did not harm the unborn baby.

"Continuing to work and dance during pregnancy I feel a double pleasure, as I continue to live a normal life, but I know that the child shares my schedule, - says the woman, who is in the 39th week of pregnancy. - Through dance I avoid these common among pregnant problems as back pain and swelling. Also, I not only strengthens the body but also the spirit ".

American, post your photos to Instagram, assures anxious for her friends that for the sake of your child, it complies with all safety precautions and regular visits to the doctor, approving its class.

"The doctor is not only supported me, and helps me to develop prenatal preparation in pregnant women with the help of the ballet. It turns out that pregnancy can be exciting and creative time! "- Says the ballerina.

Indeed, portraits and photographs show an elevated state of Mary: she is elegant and at ease dancing in tight leotards.

At the end of the interview Bowers called for expectant mothers not to deal with the changes occurring in their bodies: "Rather than deal with the ever-changing physique, try as I do - they rejoice."

--img9--

Source: fedpost.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting