Is it necessary to plan a pregnancy, if the parents fit?

As you know, society is full of stereotypes and requires them to conform. This is normal, because otherwise someone would walk naked on the streets. However, there are times when social pressure seems inappropriate. A lot of people, for example, like to say, How to Plan Pregnancy and when to do it.

Without a doubt, children are part of a life plan that would be desirable to fulfill. But not necessarily. It is not regulated by law and does not depend only on desire. At the same time, issues related to pregnancy can cause significant stress in the expectant mother. Editorial "Site" I'll tell you a little bit about it.

The reason for writing this article was a letter from one of the users of the Internet. That's what's bothering her.

“Everyone is tired of asking about children. Everyone asks – parents, friends, grandmother too, give her great-grandchildren. Everyone is pregnant except me. My first time was a miscarriage. I am very worried about this and I am afraid that it will happen again.

I know I might have a problem in my head, but now my husband and I aren’t working. How do we deal with this now? Everyone is just adding fuel to the fire. I blame them, too. What do they care, after all?

Psychologists in such cases say that a person takes on additional responsibility, shifts the expectations of loved ones to himself. These calls to act are like a sports competition, where you need to catch up, win, occupy pedestals. You have to justify. hopefulness.

You need to set your own boundaries, because everything related to children and pregnancy, in fact, only concerns you and the consulting doctor. It is up to you to decide what doses to share this information. No one will be able to give you advice (unless there are no obstetricians among them).

It is important to think about your own responsibility, because other people’s expectations are the quintessence of selfishness. Your loved ones want to try on the status of grandparents, godparents and all that. It's normalityDon’t be angry with others and blame them too much.

In addition, from a purely physical point of view, the body must be given rest. No need to load another machine gun tape and work on the issue without any respite. Accept everything that happened to you as an inevitable experience and take the necessary steps to prevent it from happening again.

The first is to create a comfortable emotional environment and positive. Perhaps it is worth visiting a psychologist, so that he helped to dot all the “i”. Stop stress and take care of your spiritual state, constantly remembering that pregnancy is your own business.

Write in the comments, is it worth worrying about the fact that relatives and friends constantly say that it is time to get pregnant? You're already thirty years old. Or do you think that no one else should care about this? Be sure to share your opinion, because for someone it can be really useful.

How to Plan PregnancyTo make it all right? We think it’s important to you first and the rest of us can wait. Read this poignant story about a woman who is afraid to give birth at forty-five for fear of looking ridiculous. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting